May 2015 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jamie, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Frenchies

Frenchies Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey ! What will happen tomorrow ??? I will be in TRS !!!!!

Yeahhhh

2. BostonMel

BostonMel I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +506 / 2
    [​IMG]

3. Guido and Blondie

Guido and Blondie Paty'O Panty Patrol Registered Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0
    You know, the bad thing about being all packed and ready to go is that I feel like, well I'm ready so what the hell is the problem? What's the hold up? Why can't we just go now? I don't want to wait any longer. And every little thing here is getting on nerves because I don't want to deal with any of it any longer. The next 2 1/2 days are going to be very long! Only 70 more hours until we are in the sexy pool again.

4. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,176 / 7
    Yes so last night my vacation dreams have begun. Obviously when it is on your mind all day, it makes it's way into your subconscious.

Mine was more of a nightmare. Elyse and I went to Isla and ended up getting pulled over by the cops and extorted. We tried to play nice, but it didn't work. Ended up in a shootout and us running to get on the ferry. Didn't look like we were going to make it, and I believe I was shot up pretty bad, but still carrying E, then trying to swim. I woke myself up because I was starting to get mad. So needless to say I woke up annoyed today.

I got over my aggravation quickly because the kid (he is a complete crazy person/ham) was especially funny this morning. I think we are both excited that Elyse returns from Cali today. This trip ends the work travel she has been doing consistently for the last 4 months. Single parenting sucks sometimes!

5. Guido and Blondie

Ratings:
    +67 / 0
    That's a rough dream, I hate those. It's a little scary too with us getting a group together to go to Isla on the 6th. Not that our group would attract attention or anything. Noooooo. Not us.

6. Deleted member 16644

Deleted member 16644 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    USA Transfers booked...Express Check in complete...Livers conditioned...Suitcases nearly packed...Last two deliveries expected hopefully today... Ready for some serious, sexy fun in just 8 days!!!

7. ilcpl

ilcpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    13 sleeps!!! Can't wait !

8. Guido and Blondie

Ratings:
    +67 / 0
    I need some advice. I was a dumbass and forgot to order Pesos from our bank in time to have them before we leave. Where is the next cheapest place to get them? I know you can get them at the airport but I doubt the currency exchange will be open during the hours we will be there. Any suggestions?

9. mikentoni

mikentoni Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I typically hit the ATM in the Airport waiting for luggage. Always found to get the best rate.

10. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,176 / 7
    I have 80 that I found in a shoe after last trip that you can have. Best deal you're going to get. It has been staring for months taunting me. I hate it!

(sorry i can't provide any actual advice, I just do the airport. It may be open, I feel like they would keep it open as long as there are arriving flights.)

Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice