Hotties and Hellrasiers--Halloween 2015!!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ajay, Nov 11, 2014.

1. The Original G Spots

The Original G Spots Baby G & Craig G Registered Member

Ratings:
    +215 / 0
    Sounds good, BOOK IT

2. AJL_NC_34

AJL_NC_34 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Booked! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. AJL_NC_34

AJL_NC_34 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I'm all booked and waiting for my first Halloween experience at our beloved TTR :) I'm there October 22 till November 2nd. I look forward to seeing those that I have already met, and meeting new great friends :) Anyone there at the same time as me, please feel free to message me and we can meet up and have drinks. I was there for the April Addicts,and I have heard that the Halloween group is just as great so I am looking forward to seeing you all there! I even have the perfect Halloween costume, my Army fatigues that I got shot in. That is why I walk with a limp and use a cane.. But I can tell you one thing, just because I have to use a cane when I walk, does not mean that I won't well one hell of a time with everyone :)

4. The Original G Spots

The Original G Spots Baby G & Craig G Registered Member

Ratings:
    +215 / 0
    Hey I'm looking forward to testing your hell of a good time theory.

5. AJL_NC_34

AJL_NC_34 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

It's a pretty much anything goes with good people, and it will be a Hell of a great time! :) I just steer clear of the the groups of single guys that think because I'm younger I wanna get blasted drunk... I'd rather do that with the good crowd that's seasoned and knows the way to do it up the RIGHT way! :)

6. Trav1

Trav1 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    My Wife and I get in on the same date as u and leave on November 4th! :) We look forward to meeting u! Halloween is set to go down in History for us this year. Can't wait to see all of our TTR family, old & new.

Sophie :)

7. Trav1

Trav1 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    This may seem very random, and probably not somethibg that's ever been asked by a member on this forum as it's a little 'off topic'! However, do any of our CCC friends who will be there the same time as us (10/22 - 11/4) live near a store that sell Yankee Candles?? I'm a collector and been trying to get my hands on a few scents, one in particular... Wondered if you could help me? :)

8. AJL_NC_34

AJL_NC_34 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

See you both then, I think it's going to be an epic vacation we will all remember :)

9. Guido and Blondie

Guido and Blondie Paty'O Panty Patrol Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Back in January we booked for 10/23 to 11/4. I doubt we will stay that long but it gives us room to work with dates. The most significant dictating factor is what dates we can get the best and cheapest flights. When I book those I adjust our reservations with the TTR accordingly. We will probably do 9 or 10 nights. We are headed back to Temptation in a week for an 11 day stay and we can't wait but we are excited for Halloween too. It was so much fun last year.

10. AJL_NC_34

AJL_NC_34 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I actually live only a mile or 2 from a store that sells them. What scents are you looking for ? I'll be happy to bring them..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice