May 2015 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jamie, Dec 1, 2014.

1. TorontoCouple

TorontoCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all,

First timers arriving May 8th till May 16th. Looking forward to some making new friends and having lots of fun. We are pretty excited. Please add us to the roll call *Penny & Vik*. Dont be shy to say hi everyone. We will post pics when we figure it out.

2. WVDeb/Eric

WVDeb/Eric Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +109 / 0

13 crazy fun guys? I'm curious where this goes..:eek:

3. TorontoCouple

TorontoCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No no not that. For example one shows Friday May 15 – Boobs Cruise - Bacchanal White Party – White / Glow / Toga Night. We understand that white/glow/toga are the dress code recommended. Is the Boobs Cruise AND Bacchanal White Party both in the evening or one is during the day and the other in the evening? Also what if we we don't have the recommended dress wear can we still attend?

4. getawaytime

getawaytime Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    First of all - No one cares how you come as long as you do - The cruise is during the day and the parties are all during the evening. We missed most our first trip thinking that the themed parties would rage on but they seemed to go for a couple of hours and then move on to something else. This is why we are on CancunCare this time - we're not missing anything this time! Sign up for the cruise the day it opens - they open the same date the month before: example May 19 opens April 19

5. WVDeb/Eric

WVDeb/Eric Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +109 / 0
    The Boobs Cruise will sail around 10:30 am. There is a separate thread for the Boobs Cruise on this date possibly with a theme for those attending. White/Glow night is the Resorts preference for the night, but not at all required..

6. ChrisandKev

ChrisandKev Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Boobs Cruise is during the day and there is no dress code at all... as you will find out :) i would sign up early in your trip if you can... it is a great way to make 90 friends pretty quickly!

any theme night is just for fun not mandatory to attend. you will find people wearing everything from shorts and a tshirt to theme outfits and just about anything in between. You can see my wife's outfits in our albums if you are wondering.

yandy is a good site alot of people order theme outfits from that can be inexpensive so not breaking the bank in case the outfits are only worn once at Temptation.

7. TorontoCouple

TorontoCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great! I saw that thread. We signing up! You are nice people. Are you going to be there May 8 to 16?

8. TorontoCouple

TorontoCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Penny is checking out the site on her phone as we type lol. Do they ship to Canada? We checked out your pics. Outfits look great! Are you both going to be there between May 8th & 16?

9. ChrisandKev

ChrisandKev Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    yes they ship to Canada, got our order today in the mail actually!

we are going May 4 - 11 so have a few overlapping days :)

10. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +915 / 0
    Welcome to the PARTY!! TorontoCouple!! Hope to see U on the Boob Cruise and at the Sexy Pool!! :wave::wave::wave:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice