Running Buffet on Boobs Cruise - WHY?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by us2933, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butterfly_effect

butterfly_effect Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Hey Steve - Thank you for the information on what to expect. I shared with the wife last night and she's up for that kind of party.

The only concern is the sea sickness for her. She gets it pretty easy. How common is it on your boat and what is your recommendation for the very best counter-measure for it????

2. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    re sea sickness , Been doing 1 gravol ( Dramamine ? ) , chased with a 5 hour power shot , on a good breakfast. ( the shot counteracts the drowsiness affect) .
    It also comes in patches.
    Personally I would not experiment with the Homeopathy stuff .

Being on top of the boat and seeing the waves coming helps your mind not to get sick.

The booze also helps . ( balance cortex or something )

3. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    Often staring at a point on the horizon helps as well.

4. Donald

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

espeaciallly when there is scenery inbetween

5. Queenanne

Queenanne Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Ummmmmm Newbies taking our first cruise soon, 4/29. I WAS super excited for the sexy wild vibe, in fact, I was intrigued, but now im kinda freakin out a bit. I usually need a few drinks in me to get going. Once we all get lubed up then I'm good with getting eased into the debauchery. Its fun, however, I'm not sure seeing public bj's or more at 10am, 5 min after we set sail while we'er all stone cold sober is gonna sit well. I'm hoping THAT is more the exception than the rule.

6. Donald

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

read Steves p[ost , # 585

7. dboyte

dboyte Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    That is a very easy one to solve. They meet up for the cruise just outside of the buffet. Walk in and have a few before you even get to the boat. However, you don't have much to worry about - it usually takes the crowd a few drinks for things to get really going. The way back is usually the wildest when everybody is half drunk. You are not the only one that needs liquid courage.

8. Netcruizer99

Netcruizer99 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Yeah, don't panic, none of that stuff starts until 10:30 :) LOL.

Just joking. . .

You will see toplessness and maybe a little nakedness. Depending on the vibe, the crowd, etc., that nakedness may start at the dock. But like you, it takes most people some time to warm up to anything beyond taking their tops off (and even then, Chino's spends quite a bit of time trying to talk the girls out of their tops so he can run them up the mast).

Like Donald said, see Steve's post a few posts up. This is an adult Boobs Cruise, its not a Booze cruise, so no kids allowed. :) which means it will be a little wilder than your normal booze cruise that you might take on a cruise ship excursion.

But believe me, once you go on Steve's Boobs Cruise, you will never be able to go on a regular "Booze" cruise again.

The best part of all this is not even any of the nakedness - once you've seen 1, you've seen them both, no, the best part is watching the faces of the people that are getting on the booze cruise right next door as you board the Boobs Cruise and seeing the look on their faces as they realize they're getting on the wrong boat! :)

9. dboyte

dboyte Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    The last time we were there - there was a couple of guys complaining because they were getting on the wrong (another) boat. Too bad so sad for them!!:flash:

10. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    I just remember a few years back we're out on the Boobs Cruise and we're all doing the usual debaucherous stuff like no tops, drinking like fish and being the 'mayhem of the seas' with the music and mooning other boats etc. Then we sail close by another catamaran...and I swear to God there was about 10 or so people on that boat and they were ALL naked. I can't remember what time it was but I think it was still relatively early. These guys see us and just start fucking each other whilst smiling and waving at us. The entire Boobs Cruise just went silent - whether in awe or surprise I'm not sure! We knew another boat had us beat that day.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice