newbie post trip review

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by basser, Apr 3, 2015.

1. MelnReg

MelnReg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    I know what you mean Donald. We always go the last week of March and always single guys. Only bothered us once with them being disrespectful. We were there this same week and there seemed to be even more young single guys than usual! We never seen much in the line of disrespect though.

2. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

was heading for another dead end Singles debate

3. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Nope, not a dead end at all. Basser gave very honest and to some of us, pertinent information. He was not bashing singles just giving opinions. You are off base on this one Sir Donald, just my opinion. I usually agree with you. Lol

4. Donald

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    was not talking about his comments ( totally agreed) but with where others were going to take it.,,

and I did put the :aktion054: to lighten my comment ( was meant as a joke)

alls good :)

will be better in 6 days when I,m there with mostly couples and no disorderly drunk young looking fools wearing their hats backwards making asses of themselves .....lol

again jk :)

5. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,819 / 3
    Ok, so most would agree it is not the older single guys that are a problem, but the young ones who are likely to make asses of themselves and change the sexy, adult vibe we all love. But the problem remains that a higher percentage of single guys - especially younger ones - changes the vibe, thereby reducing the safe, non-threatening atmosphere that allows women to dress far sexier than they do at every other resort in the area. Literally in this case, the single dudes have got no skin in the game. There is no doubt a threshold where if you give TTR a bachelor party type atmosphere by loading it up with a bunch of single guys and you can kiss the sexy pool and Paty-O's adult atmosphere goodbye. No more boobs at the pool, and no lingerie party participation. Again, this is why Steve really limits the single dudes on the Boobs Cruise. I don't know what the answer is, other than to have a tight policy on single guys like Steve does, and perhaps no single guys under 25? A required referral for single guys who have not been to TTR before? We don't want to go someplace else but if women do not feel safe it will change TTR, and at that point a great many will probably be seeking a new adult party location.

6. basser

basser Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well said jnine! And no offence taken Donald. From reading other posts I think I have your sense of humor. I have also seen some threads that should have died a long time ago. Lol. I don't pretend to be in the majority or have all the answers but as a first timer I can tell you that while we will probably come back. However, it was bad enough that I may just pony up and go to Desire RM next time. While I her it's not the same party I'm also sure the youngins probably can't afford the price tag and if that eases my wifes mind then its a done deal.

7. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    April is our favourite both weather and people wise.

8. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    I agree April has always treated us well. The crowd and weather are perfect

9. Donald

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

Coming from someone that has experienced almost every month , that means a lot

Have you ?

10. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Hey basser Just wanted to thank you for the trip report. Glad you had a great time and took the time to write a report.
    Cheers maybe see you next April..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice