newbie post trip review

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by basser, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

Push it to April next year , great and diverse couples crowd. Most of the singles are nice and mature.

2. basser

basser Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sounds perfect

3. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Thanks basser. Many people ,us and people that we have met, have avoided late February and March, for the reason that you mentioned. We missed Mexico this spring but we hope to make late September into early October..

We love the beach and the pool. We have never noticed a foul smell. At the times the gulf and oceans have "red tide" type events that cause an order. Glad you enjoyed your vacation.

4. basser

basser Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Vacationfun2. We were aware that it could be an issue but hoped that being the end of March we would avoid the issue. Don't get me wrong, we had a blast and will be back. It's just a real shame for the ladies because it really hurt the vibe. We met lots of people there and they all said the same thing. Like I said, lesson learned. As for the smell at the beach, it wasn't consistent but definitely was there. We moved to the Hyatt Zilara for the last two days of our trip to get a vacation from all the partying and no beach smell there at all. Odd

5. britsrhot2

britsrhot2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +749 / 10
    We were there late Feb early March this year just as the spring breakers were arriving and yes for sure it did kill some of the vibe at Patyo's . There was a group of guys from the UK who although they were well behaved, they were so young and out of place . There were 2 guys in the group who claimed they were 21 .....Im not kidding these two looked like they were about 14 .....Justin Beiber babies drooling in the whatever it was they were drinking . Hats on sideways , saggy ass pants round their ankles etc .
    TTR needs to control the single guys especially the groups that arrive thinking they are going to get a grope or hook up with some hot ladies who are having some ADULT TIME !!!!
    We wont go in late Feb again . Think will go with the earlier Feb Shitshow crowd next time .
    We prefer Feb to get away from the friggin freezing cold in the great white north ....
    OK rant over:icon_smile::sunny:
    Back to regular programming :ass::69::flash::daveandmo:

6. ARealGoodTan

ARealGoodTan Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +86 / 0
    We've been 3 times in March and don't find the single groups are that big of a problem. There was 1 night on our 2nd trip that I was uncomfortable and then told myself to get over it. Honestly I found the immature young women who point and stare to be more annoying.

I'd like to try April but it just doesn't work for us and will probably be back next March.

7. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    [​IMG]

:aktion054:

8. basser

basser Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree 100%

9. basser

basser Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As for the single guy shit well like I said earlier. Kuddos to the mature single guys who realize its not all about creeping the ladies. There were plenty who partied with respect and those guys deserve a place at TTR just like the rest of us. It's the really young ones who try to grind two sexy ladies on the dance floor who are clearly enjoying each other. I bet those two ladies(one of which was my wife) didn't pay a lot of money to enjoy the 3 seconds of fear they experienced until I could get there and get rid of him(twice in two nights I may add)

10. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Word travels fast about TOPLESS woman and partying. This is what's attracts the young and stupid KIDS. We always go in late April to miss the spring break kids. The resort used to be a secret place for adults to get away and let loose. It's really changed. Saying all of that it's still a great place and the regulars really make it the time of your life. All the kids who want to party and think TTR is easy Pickens for topless woman step your game up and head back to Oasis where we all spent our single days partying for spring break.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice