newbie post trip review

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by basser, Apr 3, 2015.

1. basser

basser Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, we are back from a 5 days at TTR March 22 to 27 and figured I would post a review of what we experienced.

Food - we were very happy with the food. Probably a little better then what we have seen in the DR and of course way better then Cuba.

Service - we always had great service. The waiters and bar tenders were all very good. Always happy and willing to do whatever they could to make us happy.

Resort - we found the resort fairly tired and in need of a fix-up. Having said that we were not disappointed or upset because we spend very little time in our room and we were also expecting it.

Cleanliness - we found the resort to be very clean. you could always find workers picking up or sweeping all over.

Beach - similar to the rooms the beach is not a winner. In no way does it resemble any of the well known beaches in the Caribbean. It also had a bit of a foul smell. For us this was a little upsetting as we are beach lovers. We had a pretty good idea that it wasn't going to be anything like Bavaro beach and that was OK. But the smell was a real turn off. We started out wanting to spend our time at the beach but found that we ended up spending more and more time at the pools because of it.

Sexy Pool - although we didn't spend a lot of time there we did meet great people each time. Some swingers and some not but either way everyone was very nice.

Quiet Pool - man was it quiet!! Enough said.

Patty O's - We loved Patty O's. We were a little worried about hurting feelings etc. and also worried about it feeling like a spring break situation. While we were approached quite a bit everyone who did was great. Even when they realized we weren't interested that was no issue.

As for the spring break feel I was worried about? Well see text below from an update to another post.

Will we return - for sure. Not sure when but we both had a great time and when I think about why it's all because of the feel of the place and the sexy people. Just won't be in March. Way too many vibe killing you single guys. Kuddos to those more mature single guys who have enough class to represent singles well!

PS: I only saw one single lady the entire time there so unsure why its such a draw for single guys? Puzzling!

2. basser

basser Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Post trip update on this topic. I was a little worried about the possible spring break feel at TTR due to our dates. Once we got there my fears were confirmed. In my opinion there were way too many young single guys there. My feeling is that this had a serious impact on the sexiness at Paty'Os each night. Participation in the theme wear I would guess was less then 20%. Probably closer to 12/15%. We made some great friends while there and the ladies like to enjoy each other a little while dancing and on several occasions I had to run off the drunk guys like little teenagers because the ladies were loosing the vibe and feeling creeped out. Really too bad when loads of classy 30/40/50 year old women(and older which is great) think they found a safe place to feel and act sexy without being judged close off to the whole idea because they are turned off buy 22 year old kids still wearing sweaty gear from the sexy pool. Complete with flipflops, hat on backward, no shirt and stupefied drunk. There were many single guys who did know how to behave and I have no problem with them. I was once one of them after all. It's just a shame that may too many didn't.

3. Jersey6

Jersey6 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Glad to hear you enjoyed yourselves!!

4. basser

basser Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh we did! Felt like stars! lol

5. tomtom1

tomtom1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    You should try January. Although there isn't quite as many sunshine hours the weather is great and the theme night participation is closer to 40% not to mention very few single guys. It sure breaks up the winter. We've just booked today to go back January 11th next year.
    :flaguk:

6. basser

basser Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thx for the tip. We are thinking either Jan or Apr after every single spring break world wide is over. Lol

7. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    April and May are the busy months for CCC members, theme nights are always participated fully, boobs cruises are always close to full or sold out. And the weather is great, warm enough for the pools at night. Not many spring breaker type single males.

8. basser

basser Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thx. From what we have learned that seems to be the common opinion. April it is!!

9. Theoriginalparrotthead

Theoriginalparrotthead I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    I've been a dozen times and have neve experienced the single guy overload.. My advice is Next Time AVOID SPRING BREAK!!! Really was it surprising you found a shit ton of single 20 something's looking to tap some sweet older ass??

10. basser

basser Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Actually yes it is surprising considering I did some research and discovered that approx. 90% of Canadian and American spring breaks were to be over by the time we went. Perhaps I should have considered TTR's popularity among Europeans. In any case that's my mistake. Lesson learned!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice