May 2015 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jamie, Dec 1, 2014.

1. **fancy**pants**

**fancy**pants** Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0
    When I called today the message said that they were now closed until Monday for the Easter Holiday. So I emailed and got an auto-response that also said this same Info.

(For premier)

Today was 30 day mark for me. I'm worried that they'll cancel my reservation or something. Even tho I called in before the 30 day mark.

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Yeah, they were behind the whole day as I tried several times and kept getting the two announcements that they thought my call was important but then the third where they told me to leave my name and number and they would call back. After the 4th time I left my information but kept trying. Then about 3:30 CT they said they were now close (which was early) and won't be back till Monday.

I'm in meetings on the road all next week and hope they are in on Monday. Cause finding time to sit on hold as you are running from meeting to meeting is not easy. :) But I've got a little room as I actually have till Wednesday to pay.

Jamie

3. westtexas

westtexas Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,073 / 1
    Something similar happened to us last year. Was expecting a reminder email, then realised it was 3 weeks till we left! Definitely nervous when placing that call, but it was no big deal. And it was also May. Also, did you email a specific person or just the general email?

4. Brian and Kayce

Brian and Kayce Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Need a sponsor to get into Temptation!! PLEEAASSEE

Hello Everyone....the wife and I are coming into Cancun 5/13 -17th....the original plan was to just relax HOWEVER the wife decided she would be up for one day and night of debauchery.

We are staying at Oasis Sens and from what I've read a guest at Temptation can buy day and night passes for "friends".....

Anyone willing to help us out?!?!? we will of course pay for them!!

We promise to be a beautiful addition to the scenery...and you can be the couple that found the new HOT couple walking on street!! LOL

Thanks
    B&K
    Texas

5. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    There is no need for sponsors, but it is very expensive, they charge per person, it is cheaper to book a room for one night, go to alpharooms.com or cheap tickets, and book a room.

6. BostonMel

BostonMel I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +506 / 2
    Def cheaper to get a room via alpharooms or try Trivago. That way you won't have to deal with time restrictions either.
    Like 1 month away! A AAA a a Ahhhhhh!
    Phuck ya

7. Deleted member 16644

Deleted member 16644 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I talked to someone there yesterday midday and then got a follow up email from a customer service rep at about 6:00pm last night. I did have to try about 3 times to get through though! I keep getting an automated message.

8. Guido and Blondie

Guido and Blondie Paty'O Panty Patrol Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Oh yeah, Premiere is definitely closed until Monday. Today is our 30 day due date. I'm on hold for the resort reservations desk to see if I can make my payment through them instead. 10:00 minutes and counting. We'll see. I can't do this much longer as I have an inspection to do shortly.

9. Guido and Blondie

Guido and Blondie Paty'O Panty Patrol Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Well, that didn't go well. After 20+ minutes on hold I was very abruptly told to call Premiere on Monday. When I asked if this could affect my reservation she, again, referred to Premiere. This should make for a long weekend.

10. Gavshe

Gavshe Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 0
    may 5th to May 13th

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice