Sensual Massage at Desire vs TTR

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by Netcruizer99, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Netcruizer99

Netcruizer99 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    We had the Sensual massage at TTR. It was as sensuous as described, however, we have heard rumors that the Sensual massage at Desire is "better" plus, we think we heard its more expensive.

Anyone who's done both (or at least has done the one at Desire and read about the one at TTR) care to elaborate? Is it really worth the extra money over TTR to get the massage?

If its too heated a private message will suffice, but I'm sure that many others besides ourselves would like to know the answer. :)

thanks in advance
    Netcruizer99

2. Mystra

Mystra Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    We've done both; we have enjoyed both as well. We did the sensual massage at TTR, the sensual massage at Desire RM, and the erotic massage at Desire RM. Other than the aromas that they use for the aroma therapy part, the biggest difference is with the erotic massage; for the erotic they touch everywhere - for the sensual they don't touch places that are covered by the swimsuit. In front.

A bit clinical of a description, perhaps. Sorry!

D & K

3. Netcruizer99

Netcruizer99 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Thanks! That's a start. Also, I didn't realize there's actually three massages, the sensual at TTR and Desire and the erotic at Desire. That's new information - at least to me. :). Sounds like the erotic is a little more hardcore then the sensual.

4. Chloe722

Chloe722 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I didn't even know TTR has a sensual massage. I read somewhere on one of the forums that they got rid of the erotic massage at Desire. Can anyone confirm/deny that's been there in the past month?

5. Sheridan&Ginger

Sheridan&Ginger Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    Chloe We had the Sensual at TTR once time but have had multiple Erotics at Desire. They most definitely still have the Erotic at Desire - we had one back in February this year and will be having another in about 4 weeks. Enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice