June 2015 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Feb 2, 2015.

1. David_&_Ashley

David_&_Ashley Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    My wife and I are coming June 15-21. Looking to have fun and meet new people anyone and everyone welcome to give us some advice this will be our first time here .

2. $parkie7

$parkie7 June Junkie Sponsor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    Our booty shorts are about to go to production with Malibu Strings! The cost will be approx $20.

Malibu Strings needs an idea on how many to make and what size (S, M, L, XL)

Please respond to this thread or PM me if you plan on purchasing a pair!!!

They are SEXY!!!

XOXOXOX

Dawn

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  3. FranKels

FranKels Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How do their sizes run. Kelsey needs a med. depending on their sizing.

4. $parkie7

$parkie7 June Junkie Sponsor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +908 / 0

You can check the sizing chart on Malibu Strings website!!

5. jeffNalisa

jeffNalisa Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 1
    June 14-19th for us!

6. CnP Boca

CnP Boca Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Game On! Looks like we have some homework to do...look forward to seeing/meeting all you Junkies on the 12th...starting thing we may need to add another day or two, Lol
    June 12-16,17,18...

7. applesauce

applesauce Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Alice & Andrew

Reporting for duty on the 10th!!!!

Eight days of liver abuse!

:aktion047:

The liver is evil and must be punished!

8. rich and ritz

rich and ritz Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    rich and ritz June 13 - 20

9. JnLStuck

JnLStuck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,093 / 0
    On Sunday June 14th a few of us at the resort will be taking in a Mexican League AAA baseball game. To me (Joe) this is not so much about a baseball game as it is taking in another experience in Mexico! There are cheerleaders and mascots for our entertainment. I have heard from a few expats that it is not only very reasonably priced, but is a very fun and entertaining evening! It is a quaint 9000 seat stadium. Tickets will cost about $7 USD each and we will likely be sitting in Section 4, behind home team, 3rd base dugout. These seats have backs and arm rests and I am under the impression that they are reserved seating. I have heard that "20 peso" is the typical food and beverage cost, which is a far cry cheaper than stadium food in the US!
    The game starts at 6pm. We will catch the R2 bus in front of TTR at about 5pm to head to the game. When we reach town we will have to walk about 2-3 blocks, in a very respectable neighborhood, to get to the stadium. After the game, we will walk a slightly shorter distance to catch the bus back to the resort. Assuming no extra innings we should be back to TTR by 10pm….. just in time for the party to begin at Paty'Os!

Below are excerpts from TripAdvisor reviews by a few recent ballgame attendees:
    "…..bathrooms were clean and filled with proper supplies, never overcrowded. Vendors supplied plenty of "cold beer", cold water, mixed drinks of your choice and and a variety of local eats....! "
    "Tons of home made food and drinks mixed right in the stands if you want."
    "A similar experience to a U.S. minor league ballpark, with mascot & cheerleaders, etc. Not a bad seat in the house, and tickets are easy to come by. "
    "The mascot, Chacho, is so hilarious!"
    "…the seats are comfortable and prices are very reasonable."
    "A big plus at the park is that food and drink come to you, you don't leave the game to get it. It is Mexican cuisine, but you either see it in front of you or view a menu."

Please feel free to PM me for more info or if you are interested in going. We have never attended a ballgame, but we are quite familiar with the bus route and the Walmart and Mercado 28 area of town. There are already 4 of us planning on going, so if you are unfamiliar with Cancun, you may feel more comfortable knowing that you will be accompanied by a group of us.
    Here is a link (via google translate) to the team homepage with pics and additional info:
    https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tigresqr.mx%2Festadio%2F&edit-text=

10. Ivan&Mache

Ivan&Mache Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +125 / 0
    We will be there june 6-13th ! Singles Guys or Gals welcome to stop by and have a drink and, hopefully, more! We are a couple who's planning on having lots of kinky fun!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice