First Timer Trip Report!

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by dynamite, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Redheadbeauty612

Redheadbeauty612 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Events

Hello Everyone,

I'm going June 11-14 and its my first time going. I want to know what activities are happening on this week. Also, I was wondering about Tours. what are the best ones do or should I stay in the resort? any advice.

Thanks. :)

2. applesauce

applesauce Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Four days isn't long enough!!!

The only thing you'll want to leave the resort for is the Boobs Cruise!

See you at the sexy pool!!!

Andrew & Alice

:lotsofmichaelfs:

3. maxwell

maxwell Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Are peanut butter cookies ever used as bait?

4. gandmky

gandmky Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Great trip report!

5. NYCCouple

NYCCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    great trip report..thanks guys

6. aprilb

aprilb Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This will be my 1st time going. My boyfriend booked the trip and I'm a little apprehensive about this. I'm not comfortable showing skin, not much of a drinker, and don't care for naked drunks. Trying to keep an open mind but I'm afraid I wont fit in or have a good time. Can anyone tell me what really goes on? Just need to know if I need to cancel my trip. We are supposed to be there June 2nd

7. HeatherMac7

HeatherMac7 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    April don't cancel! I am a newbie and have never been so I can't tell you what REALLY goes on but I think you should have an open mind and go! If you have a preconceived idea you won't like it you probably won't! Any vacation is what you make of it! I have read TONS on here and one thing that always surfaces is no one will make you do anything you don't want too! I say go have a good time and relax!!! That's what vacation is all about

8. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,162 / 7
    Regardless of the resort, if you don't really like beach type vacations, then an all-inclusive might not be for you. I know some girls that don't really drink and don't like wearing bathing suits all day. Vacations to sight-seeing places (Disney, Vegas), are better suited for them.

Now if you do like all-inclusive beach trips, then I wouldn't recommend canceling if you are just afraid of the resort. It is not this crazy sex filled drunken level 10 resort that some people describe. Now don't get me wrong, it can be, if that is what you are looking for, but it doesn't have to be. Some groups do bring more craziness at times, but it isn't like they consume everywhere and the whole place transforms. I like to tell people that TTR has options. The really crazy parts can be the sexy pool, and then the PattyOs night club, (both getting crazier as the day/night gets later). If those things are too much for you, just don't hang out at them. The quiet pool is nice, and you can relax and do whatever. People are still friendly over that side of the resort, and there is a nice bar to hang at. Even if your aren't a big drinker, it is still nice to sit there and have a smoothie or something. Also, you can hang at the beach. Isn't the best beach in Cancun, but it's cool to hang at and do water-sports or whatever else you enjoy. Nudity is mostly at the Sexy pool, and it is only the girls tops off. There isn't just completely naked people walking around and having drunken sex here and there.

Also, I think the restaurants are really good. So you can enjoy your day at the pool/beach, then go out to lunch and dinner as well and not have to travel somewhere or worry about cost. Breakfast and lunch are served at the buffet, and there is a also A' la carte place as well that is great for lunch. And if you don’t like something, just don’t eat it and order something else. Then just make a reservation for a different dinner place each night, get dressed up and go out and enjoy yourself at dinner. Then find somewhere quiet to hang out if dancing isn't your thing.

Don't forget you can also go out and see things in Cancun if that's what you like to do. Everything is easy to get to and safe. There are many all-day excursions you can go and do(snorkel, zip line, ATVs).

The place is what you make of it. If you get there, accept a room you don't like, eat at the buffet every meal, and do nothing, then yes you probably won’t like it. But it doesn't have to be that way at all. Also, everyone is super friendly, and the workers really try to take care of you. How can you not like that!

9. MexicanDuffMan

MexicanDuffMan Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like a great trip, thanks for the thorough review!

10. R&BSOCAL

R&BSOCAL Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    Excellent post! I wish I had would known about this forum the first time we went to TTR last year. My boyfriend & I felt like outcast at first & lost about a day & half trying to figure everything out. Finally we got it together & met really great people from all over the world & had the time of our life. We are now prepared & ready for our 2nd trip in 2 weeks.:lotsofmichaelfs:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice