May 2015 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jamie, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    OH.. OK... Yeah I don't do anything on the calendar.. just the roll call on the first page of this thread. Less confusing than the calendar and lots more information. :)

Jamie

2. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    I totally understand, Mel. I had voted for burlesque but then my dates changed... Only mentioned since you had brought up that you had changed some. Thanks.

3. damienp1911

damienp1911 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Dame and Mari memorial weekend 5/21-5/26

4. James and Georgie

James and Georgie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

Hiya Jamie, Small request, its my 50th birthday on May 30th. Please add to the List.
    love what you are doing here
    James ;-)

5. mjborland

mjborland Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    So it's freezing rain, sleeting and then turning to snow later in the great state of Ohio. I'm so done with winter!! Come on May! I'm ready to party, let my inhibitions go and have some fun! I have only been topless on vacation once and that was in cancun. My husband told me to go for it and I did for about two minutes. It's going to take some drinks to get me to relax at first but I'm soooo excited to be going to a resort with people who are laid back and like to have fun also! Now if I can just get my ass in shape! It would help tremendously if the weather would break and I can run outside more frequently!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Lexi

Lexi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0

I totally hear you! We have had a really interesting winter, so May can not come fast enough!!!! Snow can suck it!

The first time I went to TTR it took me a couple days to feel totally comfortable letting the "ladies" out. Mostly because I wasn't use to a resort that was ok with it. But it really is a great feeling once you do it. And you can find really cute accessories like pasties, gems, etc.

Also, don't worry about your "ass".....once you are there, none of that matters because there are people of all different shapes and sizes.....and all is celebrated. :) It's really refreshing to see all women totally confident in themselves and strutting their stuff. That is one of my favourite parts of TTR. All the women are beautiful and sexy no matter what!

7. Lexi

Lexi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Quick questions about Boobs Cruise during the second week of May.

Considering how many crazy cats are going to be there that week, I am worried I won't be able to get a spot on the Boobs Cruise. :-0

Does Steve do more than one cruise during a busy week if he knows there is a large group of people that might not all fit on the one boat????

Just want to make sure I am proactive lol

8. mjborland

Ratings:
    +57 / 0

I bought some pretty pasties!! :)

9. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    He usually goes by the roll call I believe and at that time will run one about a couple of times a week. Plus he has a bigger boat now so he can fit more people.

10. mjborland

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    Question about theme nights. When we originally got on here there was a pirate night so we bought stuff for that... The theme nights listed on the first page posted by Jamie do not include any pirate nights for 16-22. Just wondering if I'm looking at the right list. Don't wanna be missing out on the themes!! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice