May 2015 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jamie, Dec 1, 2014.

1. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,130 / 2
    Find us and say hi! May IS the best time at TTR!

2. scottydog

Ratings:
    +1,130 / 2
    Those damn rules in Paty O's...apparently, bare boobs are fun stuff during the day around the pool, but suddenly taboo when the sun goes down. No matter what Jamie wears, she's got her boobs out all night (partly my fault). She'd cover more with pasties than whatever she normally wears anyway. As Donald said earlier, it's sometimes more fun to break the anti-naked rules than if there were no rules. Well....maybe not.

Jamie(Mayor)...if Jamie(the one with tits) needs some help, I'll tell her to look for you first.

3. LotsaTimers

LotsaTimers Cancuncare's Survivors Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Welcome to the board and welcome to the May crowd!

C-ya there. :)

George&Debbie

4. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    The problem lies in that nudity is actually illegal in Cancun. So the officials turn a blind eye (wink, wink, nod, nod) to topless ladies on the beach or at the pool but frown on nudity in any sort of club or indoor setting.

The folks at TTR never know when an inspection may be scheduled or one of the officials "stop" by. If there were topless ladies seemingly condoned (either by non-enforcement or lax enforcement) by TTR in these settings TTR could be subject to large fines. Hence the strict or what they want to be strict enforcement at PadyO's..

Everyone once in a while things slip by but now you know the reasoning behind the attempted enforcement.

And I stay by in case you are ever in need of my services. :)

Jamie

5. Lexi

Lexi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0

annnnnnnnnndddddd.....this is the exact reason why I love TTR and CAN NOT wait to go in May!

6. scottydog

Ratings:
    +1,130 / 2
    Oh..I know, no complaints...but you know there's more nudity at the downtown Cancun clubs for the contests than even us perverts can imagine at Temptation. Security is mostly cool with things...except for the time Jamie ran naked through the halls on lingerie Night, chased by security shouting "No Nakey" as she took a shortcut through the kitchen...stealing a chef's hat on the way (off the chef's head). She showed up in Nice Shoes wearing the damn thing. Just the hat. Security wasn't ten feet away the rest of the night. We were black flagged.

7. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +915 / 0
    Westtexas!! It's going to Great to see you both again!! :huepfen013::huepfen013:

8. LotsaTimers

LotsaTimers Cancuncare's Survivors Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Same thing I ask whenever I leave the resort.

Usually leads to this. :banghead:

George

9. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    Damn girl!:bowdown:

More nudity at downtown clubs for contests? Which clubs? (I have only pulled myself away from TTR one night in about 69, and that was to CoCo Bongos...)

10. scottydog

Ratings:
    +1,130 / 2
    We never leave the resort...except maybe to catch a game for a couple hours at Hooters anymore...but any club that holds a bikini contest...hot body contest...wet t-shirt contest...jello wrestling...mud wrestling...spin the wheel and do what it says contest...twister contest...body shots...all these end up with every girl naked and the DJ will make sure the hottest ones are making out. Not that I would ever do this on my work computer, but Google 'Spring Break Cancun Videos' and see what comes up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice