Day pass in April?

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by kclovers, Nov 30, 2014.

1. kclovers

kclovers Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Hello all you Desire fans. My husband and I have booked our 4th trip to TTR April 11-18. We were thinking about getting a day pass to Desire. We have never been to the resort. Would anyone recommend doing this and what day would be best if so. Thank you for your input!

2. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    There are no day passes to Desire. Minimum 2 night stay. Keeps the gawkers out.
    :daisy:

3. kclovers

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Well that just breaks my heart. We are far from gawkers. :( Thank you for letting us know.

4. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    Didn't mean to insinuate you are :aktion034:, but you can understand the viewpoint, because there are some out there!
    :daisy:

5. kclovers

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Didn't think that at all! ;) We are pretty curious about the resort. I completely understand why they wouldn't allow day passes. We may just change a few days of our trip to Desire.

6. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    Do the Time share/Membership thing and tell them you want to experience the other resort before,,,,,,,,, just a thought , would that work ?

7. Cokewithlime

Cokewithlime Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +246 / 3
    Just remember that April and May are two of the most popular months at Desire RM and Desire Pearl.

FYI - for the dates you have mentioned there are already large organized groups booked in to both properties that week - ie regular priced rooms are probably already sold out for that week

8. boogee

boogee Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think its minimum 2 nights.

9. Nocalfun

Nocalfun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    KCLovers - I encourage you to just bite the bullet and book Desire for a trip, maybe a short one? If you can. If it sounds like something you might be interested in, you really need to stay there and experience it. We have been to RM but have never been to TTR, so we decided even though we will miss the "nude" and lifestyle aspect of RM, to book a trip to TTR for the first time because of the appeal of the party aspect that it sounds like happens there. We are fortunate enough to be able to do both TTR and RM this year, so we aren't giving up the resort we know.

RM is a bit more expensive so it can be harder to swing, but we think it is worthwhile and like no other place. Try to book with a group if you do go so you can "meet" others prior to when you arrive.

10. kclovers

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Thank you guys for the input!! We love the nude aspect of Desire and can't wait to try it out! We are looking at fall 2015 or early 2016. TTR is amazing and we will definitely keep going but we want to try somewhere new. The party is a blast at TTR but we don't always have to party that hard. From the review reviews we have read I don't think we will be disappointed about spending the money.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice