Newbies Review

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Maple703, Feb 9, 2014.

1. julz2174

julz2174 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great trip report! Sp glad you had fun... we love the drunken monkey drinks.. can't wait until we can drink one in Oct. :)

2. Melanie1

Melanie1 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the report. My husband and I are looking to book our first trip there sometime between now and December. We really don't have a set time in mind, I just found out about this resort recently. We've been to other places in the Caribbean and Temptation sounds like a fun place from everything we've read so far. We look forward to going sometime soon.

3. CHIWI

CHIWI Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We'll be going for our first time too. I've been all over the Caribbean, but never to such an open minded resort. I'm sure it'll prove interesting for any Newbie. :)

4. bbrash

bbrash Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    So how do we get around the time share sells pitch? Just keep saying no? Our first trip in 8 days. Baaaaabaayyy

5. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    The time share push was the least pleasant part of our TTR visit. The gal was so persistent + relentless. We paid the $20 "deposit" just to make her happy all the while knowing we wouldn't show up the next day. She tried to chase us down whenever she saw us to the point we were literally running away from her. No bueno. :icon_mad:

6. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    My first year I just simply said that we know were aren't in a position to buy, so it is pointless. They smiled and said ok, and didn't saying anything again.

My second trip I just said no thank you, this is our second trip and aren't interested in time share at this time. Again it was no problem, and they didn't push.

I think it is just easier to give a clear no in a nice way. As opposed to what many people do and pretend semi interested just to be nice. If you give sales people the slightest opening they will jump right on.

7. bbrash

bbrash Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    I'll leave that to the wife she is good and just saying no and moving on. I tend to try to be nice and open that door for them to attack. Lol. Thx for the info!
    7 more days!
    Bryce and Julie

8. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Hope you have a great time. And I hope you booked the Boobs Cruise. Impossible to explain how awesome of a time it is.

9. Jeff and Anne

Jeff and Anne Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just returned this morning from our first visit, Loved every minute and met some great people, guess we'll be going back again and again, and get on the Boobs Cruise one day. The food was EXCELLENT all the time, surpassed Desire and Hidden Beach down the coast, maybe because of the larger crowd and more choices of restaurants. Nothing negative to say except we have to wait to come back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. rogren90

rogren90 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +228 / 0
    One thing we learned is that your size is not important but your fun is. Love this place. Met some great friends here and enjoy meeting new people as well. Have fun! Live a little! Or a lot!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice