Desire Condition Question

Discussion in 'Desire Pearl' started by J4, Jun 22, 2014.

1. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    Without naming names.........there is a self proclaimed Mayor of TTR that posts under at least a few different names.............he builds up TTR and slams every other resort mentioned.

Both Desires are fabulous when compared to TTR.................but TTR is going to have a makeover.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
  2. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

The OP is not new to this forum , so either badly mis-informed or toooo much Tequila on the week end.

C/O,,, ( clothing optional for the abb, challenged ),, I wouldn't mind but don't think the city rules would let them go ahead with that.

3. tnsaf

tnsaf Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Desire resorts

We just returned from Desire Pearl and I am not sure where the run down would come from, the resort was immaculate,and was possibly the best maintained we had ever seen! I would have a hard time saying either resort is at all run down.

THX

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Unless Desire RM got hammered by a hurricane in the past year (it hasn't) then I expect it to still be totally top-notch. It's a great place.

5. tnsaf

tnsaf Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

No hurricane as of last week just absolute perfection, so wish we could go back right now !

6. dram

dram Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    We were at RM this past July spending 7 days at TTR and three at RM and found the facilities clean and the entertainment and food awesome several steps above TTR..... Going back in June and reversing the scenario. I agree somebody gave you some bad information.

7. J4

J4 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Thanks for all of the information. After PMing with many on the board who have been to all three places (TTR, Desire Pearl and Maya) we've booked a fun party/relax trip to TTR followed by Pearl. Can't wait! Thanks for all of your help.

8. float

float Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    TTR Condition

Not really sure what about your statement. TTR is older, yes, but very well maintained. It is not a 5 star hotel for the facilitates. Everything else is super. I do think that the staff, other than entertainment, is superb and for the price you can not beat TTR.
    The people are a little younger, more active than RM and you will have not problems meeting people at TTR.
    They do need to invest in some hot tubs or one big one. The one that they do have is totally ridiculous!!
    All in all, we LOVE IT!! That is why we became Premier Members!!

:flagusa:

:beer4:

9. RayParis6

RayParis6 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    TTR is a dump. Just got back. Looking for info on Desire and pearl. I like fun and the ppl, but I really want relaxation and good food as well.

10. fit4funcpl1

fit4funcpl1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +295 / 0
    TTR is certainly not a 5 star resort but far from being called a dump. Desires are very nice but may not live up to your high exspectations either...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice