ATM Photo Trip Report - Octoberbreast 2014

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by CaptMorgan, Oct 11, 2014.

1. CaptMorgan

CaptMorgan Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0
    Thanks Jenn! You and Tiffany were killing it too in those pink dresses! Oddly enough I can't remember what your men were wearing... I must have been distracted by you ladies dancing!

2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Darin actually brought the beer pong table so thanks Darin. I did jump right on that thing though and yes it was bedazzling to me that there would be a tiny hole and then a big hole to blow through. Why even have the tiny hole? lol Amazing what you learn while at Octoberbreast.

It needs to be noted that Darin and I won the 'official' TTR beer pong tourney, the rainy day inside beer pong tourney and then Jeff (of jeff and andrea) and I won the Pearl beer pong tourney. We just lost the unofficial ones with the ladies in the pool. Our ladies are distracting :)

You really, really missed the good stuff at the toy exchange party. I will include some of that in my TTR/pearl trip report which is expected to be released in early 2015.

And thanks for the ketch-fire. I enjoy the creative partiers like yourself. Makes every moment interesting and fun as everyone wonders what you will pull out of your hat next. Good to hear we didn't disappoint and you enjoyed your foray into Octoberbreast from week 8. We won't make it to week 8 again, too cold for us, but maybe we can meet some year in the middle and try June!

3. Partyometer

Partyometer I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
    LOL... that sounds like my husband! He just has a way with words, what can I say?

4. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    The ladies using the fountains like a swimming pool was pretty classic. It didn't take much encouragement to get three or four of them up there!

5. CnP Boca

CnP Boca Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

What Kyle said is exactly our experience...but I will add that the post club hot tubbing has actually involved some super sexy interactive experiences that exceed anything we have seen or participated in inside the playroom. I also completely agree that people are way more relaxed and respectful of what and when certain things are appropriate. We have only ever had one minor creeper encounter, vs many at TTR. Not from within this crew, obviously.

6. CaptMorgan

CaptMorgan Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0
    Kyle, though you personally told me some things that happened after we left at the toy party, I didn't feel it was my place to comment on them. So when your kids are all grown and you finally write the TR, make sure to mention those things.

Thanks for the nice words. I enjoy the creative partiers, too. There's a lot of creativity out there and I love it when people will take the chance of embarrassment and try something silly or crazy. It definitely adds to the trip and makes the memories better (ie, not just "another crazy day at the sexy pool" as some of my TR reads).

We were totally on board to join the June Junkies this year but now don't know, what with the resort closing and everything.

7. $parkie7

$parkie7 June Junkie Sponsor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    The June Junkies are still going to party. If not at TTR, then somewhere in Mexico! The people make the party.

8. Bourbon Life

Bourbon Life Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +111 / 0
    Great reading, Mr. Morgan!! Well done!

9. Ksujason

Ksujason Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks so much for the trip reports! Loved reading each of them! That time went by way to fast for us. We didn't get to spend much time with a lot of you, but hope to next time, and enjoyed the ones we did. Looking forward to many more fun times!!
    = ]
    Barbara

10. mark sara

mark sara Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad u guys won the beer pong championship. That's 2 years in a row for the octoberbreasters

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice