ATM Photo Trip Report - Octoberbreast 2014

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by CaptMorgan, Oct 11, 2014.

1. LT & Jenn

LT & Jenn Princess of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    I didn't wear panties on any of the nights ;)

2. hot_2_trot

hot_2_trot Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

LT, that's quite the confession! ;)

Jess

3. Partyometer

Partyometer I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
    I'm worKing on Trav. Even if it's just for a long weekend, I would love to try week 8! You guys were an absolute blast! And I need to get our fix in early if TTR is going to be closed the 2nd half of the year.

You know, on 2nd thought, Trav and I are in Chicago quite often. ... wink wink. .. ;-)

4. Partyometer

Partyometer I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
    I echo what captain said about the sports pool security and also about the lack of panties in PatyOs.

5. hot_2_trot

hot_2_trot Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Amy, definitely let us know when you are coming into town! We live in Wicker Park and would love to see you guys. We usually find some various levels of trouble to get into almost every weekend.....if you're up for more craziness!

6. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Every night seems a little different depending on theme night. But one thing is constant, you can get naked in the disco and I have never noticed any security. However, it is much less frequent then you may think. There are more appropriate places for complete nakedness. A run down of the 'typical' night may help explain.

Between 4 and 5 pm people wander to the jacuzzi which is about the size of the sports pool. Almost everyone is naked in the jacuzzi but it is optional.

Between 6 and 8 pm people leave the jacuzzi and shower and change for dinner.

Dinner is between 7 and 9pm where people dress mostly in club wear, some sheer.

After dinner people change into theme wear. Last week for us it was lingerie one night, XS which is extreme wear (a lot of flesh this night), red night and leather n lace. Outfits ranged from club wear to all sorts of goodies completely exposed.

People go to the disco for a show at 9 something. Then it is like a real club with dj from 10 - ? Typical Paty O type stuff on the dance floor (note it is air conditioned and the dj plays real club music and takes requests). If you want to get completely naked then people can go to a separate 'playroom' which is attached to the disco for adult fun but I have seen some on the dance floor. Some nights no one does this. Others many. Or people go back to the jacuzzi at midnight where there is more nakedness.

Ryans outfits would fit right in. And like Paty O's there is a lot of appreciation for the guys that dress up and participate.

But the club is like a real club except for the extreme wear and public flirtation, touching, kissing being just the norm. Anything more than that and it is playroom or jacuzzi or back to the room room.

Edit: and just to be clear, one common misconception is that people are more forward and aggressive bc it is Desire. The reality is people are more considerate and reserved so we have had less unwanted advances at Pearl than we have at TTR. It really is a safe, respectful place.

7. hot_2_trot

hot_2_trot Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Kyle, thanks. I talked to Jen about Desire a little bit during our trip. If I have more questions, I'll ask them on your Desire TR thread.

8. LT & Jenn

LT & Jenn Princess of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Desire is sounding more and more tempting

9. hot_2_trot

hot_2_trot Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I agree. We are still trying to nail down week 8 details but Desire is looking like a strong front runner for at least a few nights away from TTR.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice