Hotties and Hellraisers -- Halloween 2014!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by marshe, Nov 9, 2013.

1. adamnterri

adamnterri Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 0
    That's right u guys were there on the Boobs Cruise also, and that happened like 2 step in front of us when Terri point out to me the mark on poor ladies cheek, I did felt bad about it, yes u were a sport,, Bravo .

2. Jim and Cheryl

Jim and Cheryl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Charity BDSM Night in Cigar Lounge

I have sent another request into the resort to confirm our use of the Cigar Lounge on October 29th. I don't forsee a problem, I believe it took me a couple of request last year as well to get confirmation.

So far the event that are on the table are

Motorboating - for girls or guys, $5 a motorboat
    Spanking - not sure who pays (the spanker or the spankee)
    Strip Tease - this is a great idea IF we have any "wannabe strippers". I'm sure it would be a great fundraiser if we can find dancers
    Rent a Slave (Sub) - female doms rent male subs for 30 minutes
    A "Tie" and "Sigh" - there was a concerned brought up about not neccessarily wanting to be tied up by "just anyone". I think its a valid point. My thoughts were that since your spouse are responsible for negotitions and supervision, they would know your comfort levels. You should feel free to place any restriction you want. For example, if you want to place a restiction of legs, arms and back only, I would try to light a fire with a blindfold and rope, a feather, ice cube, fingertips (and maybe a new vibrating toy). And remember, its by volunteer only so just let your spouse know it you are willing or not. So folks - should it stay or go?

Jim

3. ajay

ajay HnH Repeat Offenders Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,376 / 0
    The spankings are meant for charity... Not brutality or torture! Lol. I really don't people to be afraid of this. This is meant to be fun for charity.

I think Jim is on the right track for the party planning. And by all means no one is obligated to donate. We could also just have a fun party and do a 50/50 raffle. Please give your opinions on what you prefer!

4. Chris and April

Chris and April Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 0
    What time are the shenanagins suppose to begin?

5. Jim and Cheryl

Jim and Cheryl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A 50/50 may not be as much fun but way easier to organize - lol

I am reserving the Cigar Lounge from 7-10. Depending on what we decide, I would think purely social from 7-8 as people roll in after dinner and do whatever fundraising organized activities from 8-9. And nothing but socializing after 9. The emphasis should be on "fun"

6. Brent and Yvonne

Brent and Yvonne Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    I have one more idea for a money raising idea. Its called sip and strip....

Team GAL versus Team GUY. Hope for 5+ on each team.

Rules are simple:

1) One member from team GAL and one member from team Guy face off head to head like family fued.

2) Ref flips a coin and the loser has the choice to have a shot of their choice PLUS the option of donating $5 bucks OR removing an article of clothing. (Win / Win)

3) Winner is still standing, broke and not naked.........

4) Don't show up with 8 layers of clothes.

7. ajay

Ratings:
    +1,376 / 0

This sounds fun but I am doing the black tape body paint so I won't have any clothing to lose. Being this is BDSM night I think most people won't have much clothing on.

8. The Original G Spots

The Original G Spots Baby G & Craig G Registered Member

Ratings:
    +215 / 0
    Lets repost those theme nights 2 c if we need 2 make any last minute changes or add-ons.

9. ajay

Ratings:
    +1,376 / 0
    October 23 – lingerie
    October 24 – White Party-Fireball Friday - H&H shots 10:00am, 5:00 PM and 10:00pm.
    October 25 – Sweet Dreams Pool Party- Red
    October 26 – body art (pasties, decals/paint)
    October 27 - men's white dress shirts for the ladies, fishnets, one button rule...men in black
    October 28– Naughty school girls, /naughty t-shirts for men- also kilts for men that dare to bare!!!!! Tequila Tuesday - H&H shots 10:00am, 5:00 PM and 10:00pm
    October 29– Handcuffs, Leather - BDSM
    October 30 - Mardis Gras burlesque style, corsets, tassels, face masks and beads to trade! Tequila Thursday-H&H shots 10:00am, 5:00 PM and 10:00pm
    October 31 – Halloween-Fireball Friday - H&H shots 10:00am, 5:00 PM and 10:00pm
    November 1 – Red Night - sheer, net, lace for the ladies... Men in black with hint of red.
    November 2 – naughty nurse and doc
    November 3 - sexy little black dresses-ladies take over!!!

10. The Original G Spots

The Original G Spots Baby G & Craig G Registered Member

Ratings:
    +215 / 0
    On Nov 2nd, naughty nurse & Doc night--- are any operations schedule 4 that night. How many H&H have costumes 4 that night.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice