Hotties and Hellraisers -- Halloween 2014!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by marshe, Nov 9, 2013.

1. MACLAN

MACLAN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hey Hotties and Hellraisers!

Sorry for the long absence! We've been super busy with just about everything! We won't be able to make it this year but we hope all have a great time!

I know last year the Hotties & Hellraisers "Bucket List" Challenge was a hit and I hope you all enjoyed and used the shot glasses!

If by some chance you want some "NEW" challenge cards (ha!) let me know and I can make them. I created the artwork but got the work done at overnightprints dot com for $15 for 250 of them! I know many were looking for more of a challenge - ha!

I heard Steve took care of the shirts for you all which I thought was great! It was really cool to see all the H&H shirts all around the sexy pool!

We'll be around the board here bummed that we're not going this year so you'll have to post or send us some great pics! 2013 was good, 2014 hopefully will be great but there is always 2015!

2. ajay

ajay HnH Repeat Offenders Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,376 / 0
    I'd buy the challenge cards! It was fun and it really got everyone involved! Sorry you guys won't be there!!!

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
  3. Guido and Blondie

Guido and Blondie Paty'O Panty Patrol Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    However this plays out I need to know whether or not to bring the machine soon. If we are bringing it I want to do a few tweeks and refinish it. If not I'm not worrying about it right now. So let us know shortly. It's not for everyone but I still think it would be a hit.

4. Guido and Blondie

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    I don't want to do it on the Boobs Cruise because I will have to check the machine periodically and it has to kept clean for obvious hygienic reasons and neither of us want to deal that on the boat. Otherwise, I think it would be an ideal venue.

5. Jim and Cheryl

Jim and Cheryl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I like doing the social on the BDSM night. And I'm sure we can come up with lots if fun games to raise a few bucks. I think adding a toy exchange will make it too busy. That's my thoughts anyway.

6. Guido and Blondie

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    I have to agree. Besides, the Octoberbreasters are already doing that this week. We need something original. That's why I tossed up the fact that we have the Om (aka the machine).

7. ajay

ajay HnH Repeat Offenders Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,376 / 0
    You can always bring it along if you want to haul it. And as said earlier it's up in the air as to how many people will actually partake in an open setting.

8. Guido and Blondie

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Nope. It will require an additional checked bag that will be heavy and awkward plus it will cost $70 for the bag. I would be more than happy to bring the Om if there was an excitement about it but in light of today's cool reception to it I think we will pass on the hassle. Too bad, it could have been fun and raised some significant money for charity.

9. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Ya somewhere this took a weird monkey wrench turn.

Ohh well

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  10. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,877 / 9
    This idea is obviously written buy a bunch of guys. I've never had a thing for Skil or Husqueverna!. Why not just do the real thing?! Have a contest that the girls judge for the hottest guy and then a donation to ride him for 2 minutes!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice