Where does TR belong in DRM/DP/TTR sequence ?

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by tequilasunlvrs, Aug 29, 2014.

1. tequilasunlvrs

tequilasunlvrs Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    First post on this forum.

We are big fans of Desire having been there 7 or 8 times now. DRM (Desire Riveria Maya) has been our favourite and where we meet friends, however DP (Desire Pearl) is finally coming along so heading there in early December.

On the other hand we have met a few fun couples that love Temptations Resort and have encouraged us to give it try. It seems to us that Temptations is sorta the party all day / all night long.. which could be awesome.

For us , DRM is our perfect fit because we love the quiet day naked on the beach, enjoying the quiet time, but ramp up for the hot tub by 4PM and loving going late late into the night as long as the party lasts. DRM seems the perfect balance of naked beach quiet time and hot tub / late night dancing party.

Desire Pearl is pulling us now because it is really quite posh, the rooms are killer and the party vibe is starting to find its place. And really you just cannot miss the Foam Party or that amazing hot tub!

Finally the question. So we confirmed at Desire Pearl for 4 nights, but have 3 nights before and 4 nights after. We are currently thinking lets hit the ground running and party hard at Temptations (3 nights ) .. move over to Desire Pearl to recover and chill naked for 4 nights.. and then finish strong with Desire RM.

On the other hand maybe we should take the 4 nights at Temptations last and when we leave for home we will really be needing the holiday from the holiday to recover! Of course, 4 nights at Temptations also costs WAY less... and thats a draw.

Anyone else combo'd Temptations / Desire? Any thoughts or suggestions you would care to share?

Oh, hello CancunCare Forum.. working on getting our profile built and adding our entry to the When do you arrive thread.

GnJ

2. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    Win the lotto and do a week in each.
    TTR then RM then totally chillax at Pearl.
    :daisy:
    Gotta love 'em all !

3. Ivan&Mache

Ivan&Mache Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +125 / 0
    We are doing a DRM/TTR combo in late november, 4 nights each.
    We chose DRM first because we didn't want to miss the foam party this time.
    If it weren't for that we'd chosen TTR first and then DRM because, even though the party is still hard at Desire, you can still have some relaxing time in the day.

4. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    Twice we've done 10/11 nights at TTR and then our last 3/4 nights at Pearl to recover before going home. Haven't tried RM overnight yet but we did do a quick trip for some dancing when Pearl was too quiet.

5. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    In 2 weeks we are doing 4 nights at TTR followed by 4 nights at Pearl. We love Pearl for all the reasons you list. We have been to TTR 5 or so times and Pearl once but like Pearl a little better now do to that elegance you mention.

At TTR we go really hard. Last trip we were really worn out about night 5 or 6. We rallied and continued the party but definitely believe the right approach is TTR 1st followed by Desire Pearl. Maybe next year we will see how Desire RM is. For our trip to Pearl we were able to make our own party so hoping we can do that again in Oct if it is too slow. I do like the way you describe Desire RM though.

6. tazy

tazy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Twice we've done 10/11 nights at TTR and then our last 3/4 nights at Pearl to recover before going home.

7. float

float Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    TTR, DP, DRM foam party

Been to the foam party at DRM, DP and TTR. DP ROCKS!! DRM is held on a tennis court. Didn't go as didn't want to bust me butt! TTR foam party was in a cold pool, sports pool, and the foam was about 6" thick. DP was about 6 FEET, Bumping around, can't see but having to feel where you where was the fun.
    Fun was had by all at all the parties but DP was by far much better!

Just my $.02 worth!

8. nickandkitty

nickandkitty Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We come at this from a little different angle I guess. We did Hedo (2 and 3) for about 10 years before going to Temptation and found it extremely tame. We are not heavy lifestyle people (3-4 parties a year, most of our friends are not vanilla) but the lack of being able to be naked even at night in the pool was a pretty big bummer. The pool games were fun, but there was a decided lack of erotic atmosphere in our opinion. We will be going to Pearl for the first time in September and are looking forward to the vibe from everything we have read and heard.
    Nick (and the anticipatory Kitty)tm

9. Royce54s

Royce54s Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Difference between DP and DRM ? We have been to TTR and DP on a day pass. I am considering surprising my wife for our anniversary in May with a week at DP or DRM if I can afford it / LOL R

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice