Hotties and Hellraisers -- Halloween 2014!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by marshe, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Guido and Blondie

Guido and Blondie Paty'O Panty Patrol Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    It's on like Donkey Kong. And after bending Rob's ear last night for a couple of hours we are glad we made the choice. It sounds like a great group of people and we get to meet some CCC friends in person too.

2. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    They are a really good group of ppl that like to do their own thing.

3. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0

Even tho we aren't part of the TnT group, We know most of the group and have for years now. They've never been a problem and most are close friends of ours. They do stay to themselves a lot but certainly don't cause any trouble. TnT only stands for Tits and Tattoos and a lot of them are CCC members too. Just some food for thought. :flash:

4. ajay

ajay HnH Repeat Offenders Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,376 / 0

Well said! And we agree!

5. Guido and Blondie

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    My apologies to anyone whose toes I might have stepped on. It was certainly not my intention. I must have misinterpreted what I heard. It sounds like a great group with close ties to CCC so we look forward to meeting them.

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,254 / 14
    Maybe it's just me but I've found a few of the group fairly obnxoious, obviously a "few" doesn't mean everyone in the group is the same. There are some people on cancuncare who associate with the group, but the group as a whole has nothing to do with this site and doesnt co-ordinate anything via here like other groups do and it seems there is some resentment towards folks from cancuncare..... in particular me ;)

One occasion was last Halloween, a guy (wearing skimpy womens underwear) was standing uncomfortably close to me in Paty O's. I thought he was trying to get past as it was quite crowded. I moved to the side to let him pass, only for him to move with me and stand just as close. I kind of gave him a bit of a look and asked what was going on and he replied it wasn't a problem he just wanted to wipe his dick on my shirt.

Another occasion (April this year, I think?) one of the TnT guys returned from the bathroom next to Paty O's holding a wash basin aloft, as if it were a trophy, that he had just ripped off the plinth. This caused flooding of the bathroom which was closed for the rest of the night.

When in the pool, they tend to create a kind of separate area marked by their banner by the island making it uncomfortable for people to be in that part of the pool if they aren't part of their group. They run conflicting theme nights, wearing red on white night and white on red night etc to show how 'special' they are. I know of people who have enquired about the group only to be told that they are not good looking enough to be in it. Just silly immature high school stuff really - but enough for me to disagree with those who say that they are all sweetness and light.

7. bigsexy&misssexy2012

bigsexy&misssexy2012 Shot Opus & Toga Fan Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    Im big sexy and i disapprove of creeper single dudes..... so be on notice... big sexy will remove you.... only creepers though. .... we know a few cool ones....

8. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Well said mate! There's always a few in a crowd that like to play the macho part, but Sue and I personally have never had noses stuck up at us. The TnT members that we know have always acknowledged our presence, maybe because they have been doing the TTR thing long before TnT was even thought of. Who knows, maybe some just respect their "Elders" hey? LOL :bowdown: :lotsofmichaelfs:

9. Guido and Blondie

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    So, we have all of Blondie's outfits ordered for the theme nights (gotta love Yandy) and we are anxiously awaiting a package from Malibu Strings. This week ought to be fun, kind of like Christmas came early. No pun intended....well maybe. And, we got to do a little beach time on the not-so-warm far northern California coast but Blondie looked fantastic in her new hot pink sheer g-string. Great photo op. How was everyone else's weekend?

10. ajay

ajay HnH Repeat Offenders Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,376 / 0

I need to start my shopping!!! We have been so busy and I need to get into Halloween mode ASAP!!! Can't wait!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice