Saving Chairs

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Huskerman, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Guido and Blondie

Guido and Blondie Paty'O Panty Patrol Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Seems like a reasonable approach to me.

2. britsrhot2

britsrhot2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +749 / 10
    Couldn't give a flying frog fart about saving a chair , we prefer the beach . Never have a problem getting a chair or a bed on the beach . Its only a few secs walk to the sexy pool bar or the quiet pool bar and you can watch some of the entertainment while waiting for a drink and go back to the sound of the ocean with ur drink in hand .

3. Sam and Robin

Sam and Robin I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    There's a beach....don't believe you never seen it.....oh hold on is that the sandy place we do the jello wrestling on????

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    But..... that presupposes that someone, like yourselves obviously, prefers the beach to the party vibe at the Sexy Pool.

I'm way the opposite. I much prefer the beside-the-pool vibe, myself. Thus, the chair thing can be, isn't any more because of the deck, but can be a problem for us and those like us.

Now... if they opened up a legitimate bar section down there at/on the beach...well... and if they didn't have security worrying about bodyshotting going on... you betcha!

5. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 2
    The resort was packed in May...we were able to stroll our hung-over asses down as late as 11 AM and still plop down around the Sexy Pool. It just really was never an issue.

6. SNHcouple

SNHcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    It drives us nuts especially on boob cruise days when chairs are "reserved" with towels and they are empty til 3-5PM. Douche move we say

7. LT & Jenn

LT & Jenn Princess of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    We do get up early and save chairs. We're usually up around 6:30-7 anyway so one of us usually heads down to save a couple of chairs and then we head to breakfast. After breakfast we usually lay out for a while before the party starts. I promise we're not those douche bags who save chairs and never use them :)

8. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    I have no problem getting up around 7am to save chairs. I set my alarm, go save em, head back to the room to shower, go to breakfast and then sit in the chairs until the pool gets busy or we get too warm. We enjoy the morning sun. We are also the type too be in and out of the pool all day. We do use them :)

9. VegasCpl

VegasCpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There is no way in hell i am getting outa bed at 6am while on vacation for a chair….not gonna happen. For me the premier membership solves some of those convenience issues that are important to us.

10. ntc

ntc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +173 / 0
    I got up every morning to "reserve" chairs for my wife and I, front row in front of the restrooms. Everyone that didn't have a chair sure appreciated the fact that I drug my ass out of bed in the morning and "reserved" chairs so we could all have a place to relax and store our stuff. It happens everywhere you go so you do what ya gotta do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice