Saving Chairs

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Huskerman, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Huskerman

Huskerman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OK Not trying to create a flap here but read on another thread about people hating the poolside chair situation and expecting management to solve the problem. Guys.....lets be truthful. We....the customer......are creating this situation. For everyone that complains that they have to get up at 6:00 in the morning to save a chair, do you realize that YOU are the one causing the problem. That's right. If you are saving a chair that you won't be in for another 6-10 hours you are the one that you so hate. I know what you are thinking.....that if I don't get there early I won't get one. Well unfortunately that is the attitude that has us in this position. Management tried to solve the problem for us a number of years ago. They simply said no saving chairs. That is the solution. We, the customer, fought back and bitched and complained. Well.....this is what we ended up with. Expecting management to assign you the chairs and monitor whether you are not using it for any length of time is not the solution. They shouldn't have to babysit us.

I guess we are just a product of our own doing. :huh:

2. Guido and Blondie

Guido and Blondie Paty'O Panty Patrol Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    We refused to get up early to save a chair but the result of that was that never had a chair, even once, for our entire stay. Even though most of the chairs had no one using them for anything more than a towel rack most of the day.

3. Scubashannon

Scubashannon Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I prefer the pool bar stools

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Dave & Audrey

Dave & Audrey Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Just sit on the chair and allow the saver to come talk to you and self identify himself as an asshole or a decent guy. Either way, it's good to know what he is. Then if he wants his chair back either slide over a seat and visit or go sit in some other saved chair elsewhere and repeat the process. This results in making friends and knowing who the assholes are. Win Win.

5. britsrhot2

britsrhot2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +749 / 10
    :aktion054::aktion054:Here we go again:aktion054::aktion054:

6. cnparda

cnparda Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,247 / 1
    We never got up and saved chairs in April and always found something to put our stuff on. Don't let the small stuff dominate or ruin your vacay.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  7. scottnpam

scottnpam Addict Registered Member

charlottetown, prince edward island, canada
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Said it before, ans saying it again... over on the wall beside the bathrooms, where the grills for the pool equipment are, they should get rid of those few chairs, and install a shelving unit 6 feet high, by the length of the wall. divide that up into 6 shelves 1' high, by 12 or 16" wide individual cubby holes, so you can put your stuff in them. frees up a lot of chairs... hell most are at the bar anyway....just need a place to put the ladies top, sunscreen, towel and sandals...

8. GandC

GandC Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +286 / 0
    I get up early to reserve chairs. On the beach. We spend a fair amount of time on the beach, too, so instead of having a pool chair hold our stuff for a few hours, I let a beach chair do it. We don't have anything valuable on the chair so it's not an issue.

9. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    with the increased chairs in the premiere area and their own bar to make them want to be there, last April there were lots of chairs to go around all around., ( compaired to other years)

10. Randy&Kay

Randy&Kay Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +140 / 0
    great idea, I basically use my chair to store my stuff. may sit there for a few minutes but have other friends dumping there stuff on our chair too

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice