June 8-15 TTR/Desire Review

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by alikchi, Jun 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sillyleo

sillyleo I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    :icon_eek:

2. sillyleo

sillyleo I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Oh shit. I forgot. I'm supposed to be the ray of sunshine. Maybe I shouldn't have read all the posts first! So...

Fuck...I can't get past a complaint about nudity at a non-nude resort. Not judging the actual act (and I know someone else that fluffs...he who shall remain nameless) it was the fact that it was a complaint about a well documented and known rule. If you had said, "I just couldn't help myself! Every morning I sat on my balcony naked." etc. I'm sure the response would have been way different since most of the knee-jerk responses really seem to be about complaining about the rule we are all well aware of before our trips. So, chin up! No one was trying to chastise you (at least not in the beginning)! Peace, love and sunshine!

You said you were leaving the board so I guess you won't read this anyway.

3. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Then again perhaps it has been revised and an updated wankers edition is available...
    Just glad he didn't like TTR and most likely won't be back.

Also glad we missed him.....apparently he checked in the same day we went home.
    Always hate leaving.....but maybe this time it was a blessing...what with that idiot Dr. Evil lurking around, and now hearing of a chronic public wanker.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  4. Just Jeff

Just Jeff Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Now that's a gem...Now on my Top 10 list of TTR replies!

Also isn't there a rule about being the only one "over masturbating" in a public place.
    I get once per trip, but the frequency and the inability to understand why others on this thread found the whole thing a bit over the top is a bit disconcerting.

I have a friend who has these attitudes about life. He can't understand why everyone isn't just like him, making everyone around him uncomfortable trying to convince them their life would be better if they would live like he does. He has a good heart and when not trying to be over the top about his big slong, and complaining about every person driving on the highway or not having any good gay guys to date in our area, he would and has given the shirt off his back to people he barely knows. Yet doesn't get why people are put off by him.

I think TTR would have been easier for you to enjoy if you would have observed more and stroked it less... Or at least not felt the need to advertise it proudly and then leave it on the forum for strangers to decide if it was proper...which deep down I know you know it was inappropriate behavior in the TTR environment.

Good luck and sorry TTR wasn't a good fit for you or you for it.

Peace!

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  5. Oregonrebel

Oregonrebel Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The 1st thing that came to my mind after reading this TR was our 1st trip to the local nude beach. We found a nice spot and within minutes of her getting naked there was a few guys back in the trees spanking it staring at her. It was a little creepy for her especially after having visited some in Europe and them being nothing like the ones here. Just something creepy about a guy oogling the ladies and spanking it.

6. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    WTF Dude??? Masturbating in public is NOT ON anywhere...NOT even at HEDO! AND doing it in front of staff while they are working is just plain WRONG and incredibly DISRESPECTFUL. You are very lucky you didn't get kicked to the curb! Try jerking off on your front steps at home in front of your neighbours and see where that gets you...

You are one selfish arrogant SOB yet you call yourself tolerant of others? I think NOT!!! Enjoy your own little world where you are the centre of the your universe. Pardon my intolerance...and have a nice F'ing life :)

Sorry Steve and all my fellow CCC members but this guy is whacked in my books...couldn't even be bothered to see if he posted more because my responses would have been considerably more rude.

Scott

7. JanScott

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    Damn, I thought you left already...

8. JanScott

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    You are a ray of sunshine :) Unfortunately there are people out there that are a dark cloud that smother any glimmer of light :(

9. alikchi

alikchi Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had a lot of pics up, N&I, but deleted them all after the flaming contest this became. As mentioned, I don't need haters in my life so I withdrew from ccc. Apparently, the board offers no option for deregistering, but I am trying; in the meantime, I stripped my account.

10. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    But yet, you are still here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice