June 8-15 TTR/Desire Review

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by alikchi, Jun 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    I have to admit the bit about masturbating on the balcony, in front of staff who probably didn't want to see it was a wee bit much (pardon the pun).

So enjoy I guess?

2. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Wee jizz er... I mean geee whiz

R ppl suppose to be accepting of a guy constantly pulling his wire?

3. Just Jeff

Just Jeff Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    What's it say about someone who has to "tug it" 3-5 times a day outside in the nude, at a non-nude resort.

So where's the wife in all this, I'm guessing she's got her head on the pillow (faking sleep) thinking "He does this at the Holiday Inn, the Sheraton and the Hilton and now TTR. I guess he'll never grow up and learn not to embarrass himself constantly."

Bro, just save that activity for a place that it's considered the norm not the exception. But I'm guessing you love being the exception, however inappropriate.

Non-nude Jeff n topless Jill
    6 more days until we go to non-nude, topless optional TTR for the 7th time.

Jeez!

4. alikchi

alikchi Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Again, my point is being proven. You're blowing a small flippant statement out of proportion using your own judgement and preconceptions. I didn't say I was feverishly masturbating like a pervert staring at tits outside, but thanks for assuming so. Stroking for fluffing or show doesn't necessarily imply the full-on activity you guys assumed. My wife was with me, I have spent considerable time on here, reading much about balcony shows, etc, and I was at TTR seeing the same activity encouraged in some others, even at the pool itself sometimes (naked balcony guy was a fixture by the sexy pool on one day). The main points are still being avoided, but y'all keep having fun at my expense, greatly exaggerating one issue that I didn't even say was a problem. That was one thing I said was accepted.

I'm done here. What a bunch of jerks. (Yes, there were a few intended puns there; you didn't imagine it).

5. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    A few thoughts on the other (non-masterbating in public points) so you joined CCC 2 weeks b4 your trip and expected to be able to jump in with an annual group. Cliquish or not that's not enough time. You must have expected that they may not know you.

As for see through when wet swimwear...I don't want to see that. If I were there I would have looked, whispered something in my husbands ear like, "that can never be unseen" I would rather see a guy in board shorts or square cuts any day. Face it-men's junk is not pretty. Now see through when wet women's wicked weasel. YES! I want to see more of that!

I do agree with you on theme nights. I went with the understanding that everybody would be dressed up. Some groups have a large participation, just depends on when you go. Lesson learned. Move on. Next trip I will pick and choose which themes I will dress up for.

As for meeting people with CCC. It's simple, see orange bracelet say hi I'm "nikki&ira" not complicated.

Oh and finally Paty O's is the party. It is the bar. That's were you need to be after 10pm. You drink, you dance, you chat. I wouldn't want anymore bars open then it would split the party. And I want to be where the party is.

110 days till my next retirement party!!! Side note that I've been chatting with the Octoberbreast group since February to get to know people and so they will know us.

Nikki

6. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    Oh and no pictures! How in the hell can someone recognize you?!?!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    See through swimwear wouldn't be my first choice for a guy but it woudln't offend me. I think the guy who said "no one wants to see that" was being a jerk but maybe that's just me.

Omar has some mesh trunks and they are hot! Thinking about getting hubby something like that for lingerie night and trust me, it will be a treat for you ladies lol :p

8. travelingd

travelingd Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Having been to both TTR and Desire. Yes it is easier to talk to people at desires there are a lot of clicks at TTR and some people do act unapproachable
    As for mens trunks. It would bother me what a guy had on I disagree a mans body as all bodies. Are beautiful to look at mIt's all in the eyes of the beholder.
    There is selective nudity at TTR so and that is discussed on here a lot so for a newcomer they have no idea what to expect. For the timid it might be a lot to handle but for others it could be a let down.
    Ttr is what you make it. We have fun. Enjoy the crazy crowd but we also like Desire
    I think the choice of words were more of the problem. Some used just to spice up the review and where it was reviewed could have been a better choice.
    But overall he does have a right to opinions like we all do and shouldn't be judged for that

9. DJL

DJL Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have just returned from our 4th Trip to TTR and we were on the cruise last Friday. WOW!! This was the craziest party we have been a part of to date. Thank you/Fuck you Chinos and crew.

Mr Mrs Alikchi, My goodness where to start? Yes we all saw the see through white speedo at the pool. You seemed to enjoy the attention lol, to each his own. Clearly you were looking for more than TTR has to offer.

You seemed like nice polite people when we spoke to you but we were a bit put off with the "you should be naked" comments, and telling me that " I had nothing to be embarrassed about" after the cruise. (Thanks for the tip, but I know I have nothing to be embarrassed about lol) Yes we did join the party on the cruise at our discretion.

Your unsolicited advice on why we should have accepted the resorts offer to stay at Desire over TTR was a little overboard as well. Most people who choose TTR enjoy the atmosphere for what it is and as weird as it might sound, some of us take offense to negative comments about our little gem!

Glad to hear that you did find what you were looking for at Desire.

10. MAXXandRACY

MAXXandRACY Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    It's been a while since I last read How to Win Friends and Influence People, but from what I recall, masturbating oneself in public would fall on the DON'T list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice