Honeymoon in July..Where to go??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by A-Ron, Jun 12, 2014.

1. A-Ron

A-Ron Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fiancé and I are getting married July 11th and visiting Cancun the following week for our honeymoon.

I'm trying to surprise her and plan out the trip for us. We are staying at a timeshare place, The Westin Lagunamar, if that helps.

I've been researching online and I've found several mentions of good restaurants that I plan on visiting. Still trying to decide if we will do some sort of excursion. She's not into ruins or anything like that so choices may be limited.

My question is, does anyone recommend any spot/restaurant with a very "romantic" feel or any "must-do's" as newlyweds?

We'll do our fair share of partying but want to be able to surprise her with some thought..

Any yes we will book the 7/15 or 18th Boobs Cruise!:sunny:

2. SNHcouple

SNHcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    july is hot so stay near the water - be glad she isnt a ruins type because that woukd be a long day.

3. senorfeliz

senorfeliz Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thai is a restaurant at La Isla. They have over the water bungalows, much like you would expect in the South Pacific, with one table per bungalow. Very romantic. Food is excellent, as well.

A reservation will probably be necessary for a bungalow table. Go after dark for maximum effect.

4. A-Ron

A-Ron Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I heard about that restaurant and plan on asking my concierge to make us a reservation when we check-in. The Westin is right across the street from La Isla too!

5. Diofky

Diofky Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There are plenty good restaurants for romantic dinner in Cancun. My favorite is Puerto Madero Restaurant. You can find some good ideas here as well: Cancun Restaurants

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice