Jen&Kyle Trip Report...Desire Pearl vs TTR vs Desire Pearl Trip Report

Discussion in 'Desire Pearl' started by Jen&Kyle, May 19, 2014.

1. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Thanks! Re week 8 prices for pearl I think they are that high bc it is so far away. I have never gone in feb to pearl obviously or priced it but I understand the rack rate to typically be 575ish. But then they run specials, like they have now for 2014 dates, like stay 3 get the 4th free. And discount sites like cheaptickets have a % off the rack rate then weekly specials for an additional 15-25% off. End result is it should get you down to 4something at a minimum. I got 333 for October. There just are no deals for 2015. Wait and hope one pops up, it should.

2. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Thanks! Those r the few non nudes lol. The others are definitely hotter :) We ended up with 40.

You all need to start planning for May since October isn't happening w the December trip!

3. Partyometer

Partyometer I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
    LOVE the photos! Jen looks amazing! (As usual!)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

4. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    Oi Kyle, what's your missus doing on my swing? :huepfen013: (Apart from looking hot!)
    :daisy:

5. SoCalBeachLovers

SoCalBeachLovers Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +150 / 0
    Hope they sanitized that swing before Jen sat on it, seen some odd things there at night! In all seriousness, the disco looks great in your pics, hope you took a couple in the playroom in the back! Photos, that is.

6. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    These r the tame ones too. I will turn it up a notch with the next set of pics :) If everyone is ok with that. I never want to offend anyone.

7. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Thursday May 15th - the party continues rain or shine

Thursday May May 15th - the party continues rain or shine

We woke up with big smiles on our faces after a great Wednesday. We had the routine down now. Breakfast buffet at 10 something. Jen would do yoga at 10:30 I believe. We both played some corn hole (we can't be beat by the way. Any challengers in October?). Then around 11 the rains came. We played volleyball anyway. And boy did it rain. Plenty of participants in monsoon type rains. It was like a party with all our friends from Wednesday. Two days ago and I couldn't find 4 people to play and now there are 18 of us in the heaviest rain ever. I get annoyed when someone says when it rains in cancun it only rains for 10 minutes. Sure most of the time it is that way but at least once every trip (5 or 6 now at every different time of year) we have at least one day where the skies just open up. Make the best of it.

We had planned to meet with the picture people and the timing could not be better due to the rains. They showed us about 185 that they liked and then went thru the package purchase options. The most expensive one is $1850, wow right? The cheapest $450. Or you could buy them at $15 a piece. They said no negotiation but I knew from the Desire forum that there is negotiation. They tried to say new ownership, new rules, that was years ago, blah blah blah. I said your insulting my intelligence and said lets first see how many of the 185 pics we liked. We ended up loving 70 of them. They really were nicely done. We were and are impressed. They put a lot of work into the shoot. Of course that is lost money if they don't get you to buy anything so you have the power in the negotiation. I told them forget about the $1850, $1000 and $850 packages which all including different variations in the number of pics, photo books and slideshow music compilations. And said I am not paying more than $450. The $450 package is simply 35 pics. I said I would like the 70 pics for $450. They said no. I said well we are going back to the pool. If you need to talk to a boss and get back to us that is fine. We walked out knowing they would come looking for us later. They did and said the best she is authorized to do is $10 a pic if I get all 70. I said no. $450 for the 70 or we can reduce the number significantly and I will pay $10 a pic. We walked again. Better things to do...like the staff shot contest!

We joined 20+ people in the monsoon under the pool bar cover. About 15 different staff members and a few guests got to make their own shot concoction. Then we would get to try the shot. Great way to get wasted in the rain. After 15-20 shots each we were feeling pretty good. I was very impressed how the crew didn't close up shop for the day and instead did their best to entertain everyone in the rain. A couple of times at TTR they have disappeared when the rains arrived.

Around 4 something we migrated to the jacuzzi. People were embracing the torrential rains. Lots of friends to drink with. It was raining so damn hard we brought umbrellas in the jacuzzi. Noticed that the sexual activity was really turned up a notch too. The people make the place, various couplings throughout the jacuzzi. The interesting part is people get so used to it no one stares or feels uncomfortable. It becomes second nature. We would prefer all exchange of fluids were outside the jacuzzi but the water actually seems a lot cleaner than the TTR sexy pool. Hopefully those playful couples are not finishing in the jacuzzi but really it was out of mind while we were hanging out having fun. Someone got a little too friendly for our preferences so we jetted from the jacuzzi and went back to get ready for dinner.

Usual evening fun in the room then back to Pearl restaurant (the more formal of the two but both are awesome). Love how you can just walk up and get a table. No dealing with reservations. Every time we wanted to eat bfast, lunch or dinner there was zero waiting, except maybe one night 5 mins. The vibe of the entire place is just stress free, relaxing, sensual but fun when you want it to be. This night we had dinner with two nice couples from our neck of the woods. We love these nice dinners where we are made to feel like royalty and get to converse with people very different from our vanilla lives back home. These trips have taught us life is short and we need to venture out of our comfort zone even while back home. It is easy to get in the same kid routine, work routine or even do the same social events with the same people. Boring. Now we challenge ourselves to meet new people, seek out new experiences and live life to the fullest. Sorry for the tangent. Anyway it was interesting conversing with our new friends.

Back to the night club at 10:30. Great fun crowd. Love the night club. Lots of sexy dancing. Amazing how eventually it gets to the point where a fine lady grabbing your junk on the dance floor becomes par for the course. I could get used to that I keep wondering why it doesn't happen when we go out dancing at a club back home? No playroom tonight. We felt like we needed a husband wife night and retired about 1am and to our pleasant surprise for the first time all week we were not the last couple in the disco. Grabbed a pizza in the lobby and headed back to the room for pizza and sex. Can't think of a better way to end the night. Pearl had pizzas in the lobby as their late night option. No burgers like TTR but I actually preferred the pizzas. I recommend the bacon, pepperoni, mushroom, hot pepper combo!

One day left. On Friday we top the first penthouse party with a full bar, buffet, a fire (although it was accidental it still kicked ass) and a crazy sexy penthouse jacuzzi body shot adventure. I depart for Vegas Sunday so I will either get it done Saturday or on the flight. Sorry for taking so long.

8. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I just remembered I left out one detail for Thursday. Our friends had rented the premier yacht for the afternoon. Was going to be 8 very sexy people out on the water. I had plans to track down the cancuncare Boobs Cruise and give them a special treat (will save this surprise for next time). But sadly our premier yacht rental was cancelled as they expected the harbor master to stop afternoon departures. Apparently cancun never got the rains puerto Morelos did so very sad we missed out on what was sure to be an amazing cruise. Maybe next time.

Ps. Would always recommend the Boobs Cruise over the yacht rental. So many amazing people to meet and chinos and the gang could not be more entertaining and Steve does it top notch. The only reason we were going to do premier is it was with the people we were hanging with at Desire. We worried that coming to TTR for the cruise to hang with TTR people would of been a huge tease. As we know we would meet people we would want to hang with and then just have to depart. When we stay at TTR Boobs Cruise all the way.

9. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Ok, got this far on the plane to vegas, will finish the rest later. Didn't proof read this one so excuse the spelling / grammar mistakes...

.Friday May 16th - Going out on top

Friday May 16th was our last day and we were determined to make it our best day. As I mentioned the crowd had turned for the better, the resort seemed full and we knew the ins and outs of the resort by now. Started the day off talking to Carlos, our wonderful butler, about having another Penthouse party, I asked him to get me a quote for having a full bar staffed and a buffet on the balcony at 5pm. He said he would get back to me with costs saying it would be by person so I estimated 20 people wanting to have a killer last night blowout but also scared of a $1000+ bill.

A little tangent here... At Temptation we rented out the cigar lounge for a toy exchange party that some friends were throwing last October (I feel the need to quantify this too, we had never been to one of those before and had no toys pre party lol). It was for use of the space and to have a bar with bartender. I know some say ridiculous, it is an all inclusive, why should you pay more? Well you pay more to have your own bartender, private space, use of facility, etc. Anyway at TTR they charged me $10 a head and I estimated 20 people based on the people who had signed up for the exchange. The 20 all agreed to the plan and pitched in for the party. We got a very limited bar for the party, no food or music, had to bring our own. So it was nice but nothing where TTR wowed us. They brought some liquor bottles, beers, a bartender and turned on the lights. Then thru word of mouth people invited others, randoms walking by came up to join the party etc. Next thing you know it a TTR manager is asking for $400 more (I might be off on the exact number) for me to cover the randoms. Really stressed me out as I didn't feel like I should be responsible for guests that wondered up as there was no guard and there is no door on the place. Negotiated them down to half that price but it still stunk. I didn't have fun, missed most of the party and had the stress of ok what are they going to try to charge me for next as more people wandered thru the door. Anyway, sorry for the tangent but I mention this because Pearl was NOTHING like this. Top notch from start to finish in both being clear on costs, scope of what would be included and then executing on the plan and simply wowing us and our guests.

Will get into more on the party details below but Carlos was off to get me options and costs while we lounged naked by the pool with some drinks. Put the suits on for some volleyball and some pool basketball. They have two hoops and organize basketball games in the pool. They also have pool volleyball games and even water polo once or twice a week. I can't sit still too long so I enjoyed all the sports options.

The picture people sought me out. I could tell they were getting a little stressed that we might not buy. They said they would now not require me to buy all 70 for $10 each and would let me get as many as I want at the $10 price. This didn't make good business sense to me as all their costs are already sunk and I indicated I would pay up to $450 not a penny more. So fine, the new plan was to visit them later and narrow down the 70 pics to 40 or less and pay even less.

We fit in a couple games of beer pong. They used tiny plastic cups. Not the red/blue solo ones many are probably used to. Do you know how hard it is to get a ping pong ball in one of those on a very windy day? Lets just say they set up a tournament and our first game took so long that no one else got to play before the entertainment crew was ready to close shop for the day. Woops, sorry everyone.

Carlos returned and provided the options for the party. He indicated normally the cost would be higher but due to our issues earlier in the week it would only be $10 a person! And it would include a full buffet spread of my choosing and any liquor and mixers I wanted (with the exception of red bull, I had to order that separately and pay separately, we had a big red bull loving crowd). Also they would have 2 bartenders and bring speakers which we could hook our iPhones up to for music. Above and beyond. We signed on the dotted line and said they could start setting up at 4-4:30 and the party would start at 5.

One thing we hadnt done all week and didn't think we would want to do was 'fun' at the beds by the hot tub. But we were feeling good at this point and couldn't go to the room for 'fun' with the setup starting soon so we went and got a bed hot tub side and had 'fun'. It was hot. We are not really exhibitionists but it was definitely exhilarating in the day bed partially shaded with a nice breeze, oh and 20-30 of our new friends in the hot tub :) We found it funny when we heard a passerby say 'oh, we thought they were having a fight when they left the pool early. Nope, they are having sex'. Lol. It just doesn't seem like a big deal at pearl. Except when we finished there was an applause. Those that know me know I am not shy but didn't feel like conversing with the audience after our show so we got out of there to go shower for the party. Note, we imagined the beds being gross but they were not. Sheets are changed and you can lay down your own fresh towels. People do a good job cleaning up after themselves too by then removing the towels. I know, it still sounds gross to some but it really was as nice of a set up you could possibly get for something like that.

We got up to the room at about 4:30 and I was completely blown away by the staff setting up. I counted 12 people initially. Several were setting up the bar, others moving furniture to where u wanted it, others setting up the buffet and another hooking up the speakers. They had me review the liquor/mixers they brought and we added grey goose, jack Daniels, seltzer ( I recalled people wed wanting it), captain, etc. The buffet had sandwiches, wraps, wings, steak fries and chips n salsa w guacamole. Just an amazing setup. Food and beverages manager was there double checking everything and fulfilling every request.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm sold.
    Sounds awesome already!

And I hope you are there when we go b/c there is no way my hubby would spring for a penthouse or party so we'd have to be invited. lol.:cheerleaders:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice