Ttr vs desire vs hedo

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by Andrea&Mario28, May 19, 2014.

1. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Hey I know that woman at the swim-up bat. She is a very friendly sort.
    As far as transfer to Negril. . Isn't Tim Air still operating it was $59US each way last time we used it.

And the buck naked girl singing in piano bar gets old very fast especially when you want to divert your eyes. Usually someone you'd rather see clothed.

Last edited: May 20, 2014
  2. TonyandLisa

TonyandLisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 0
    We went to Hedo a few years ago and had a good time however we like Temptations better. Those that think the rooms at TTR are bad havent seen anything lol Hedos rooms are terrible however you dont spend much time in the room. They have a "prude" pool that is nice however no one uses kind of like the Quiet pool and then there is the Nude pool which you have to be nude to go to. There is also a naked waterslide which is a good time. They have theme nights like TTR and entertainment etc. For the most part the food wasnt great but I always found something I could eat.. We have friends that love it there though and go yearly so if you're looking for public sex and nudity you'll be just fine. If that stuff bothers you I'd cancel the trip..

3. breezesfan

breezesfan Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I copied this off of the Dennyp.com website. Kinda old, but this is what Denny himself stated about Alpharooms:

"Hedonism II has said that they will not honor reservations made through European web sites for guests carrying US passports. The resort will charge the difference in price at check-in."

Dennpy was (is) a great source/Travel agent for both Hedo and Breezes resorts.

There is another air service called International Air Link that also flies from MBJ to Negril.

Yes, Marshe, She was VERY VERY friendly.
    If you want your friends/kids to see the REAL truth about long term Ganja use, take them to Hedo. As my wife said "These folks were totally burned out in 1972"

Last edited: May 19, 2014
  4. TonyandLisa

TonyandLisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 0
    there was some weed smoking there while we were there but it wasnt crazy out of control. I myself dont do it or like to be around it and I didnt have any issues.. We went in June of 2012 and the people there at the time were a pretty fun group.. though I did notice it was mostly an older crowd (I was 28 at the time) I was definitely the youngest one there when we were there..

5. Andrea&Mario28

Andrea&Mario28 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +349 / 3
    I hopeing the Alpharooms.com issue has change since the chance of ownership and that was just a super clubs issue.

6. Butch-N-Amy

Butch-N-Amy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +232 / 0
    We went in 2012 and had a good time. With that said, we thought the place was a dump and the food was awful. We highly prefer TTR. Better rooms, better food, and a better crowd.

7. Escalade

Escalade Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wait, wait, wait......You have been to Desire 16 times? :icon_confused:

8. funinvirginia

funinvirginia Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't do it unless you don't like to party and just want to sit around smoking weed all day and night. If that's your thing then go, but when we were there the service was poor and we always had to wait on food and drink. The worst part was the staff would have their friends and family there and would serve them before the guests. Several times I was waiting on our lunch to be fixed and standing there butt ass naked with several of the staffs daughters (my guess they were 14 or younger) waiting on lunch right along with everyone.

There was never any music being played at the main pool and we were bored the whole time there. We talked with several couples that had been going for years, and they told us that "this is the best party resort around". If that was the case, Hedo is a retirement home and TTR is a Frat House on steroids. We did meet several really nice couples and was surprised that there were single guys there however no large groups and no issues at all. Everyone was just really laid back.

Best part of Hedo was at night at the piano bar and the sing along. That was fun, but several nights the guy got so smoked up and high that he cut it short. We went with another couple (friends from TTR) and are glad we checked it out, however we will never be back. When we left, the other couple was supposed to stay another three days, but left and went to TTR. Just our two cents for what its worth.

9. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Hedo is evrything u say it is. . .most weeks. Except during takeover weeks.
    Had to laugh about 'the guy got so smoked up and high that he cut it short'.
    That would be Danny.

And if he is jonesing. . . He is downright rude and ornery.
    And don't even try to sing along if he is straight. He'll call u out and embarass u. It is his show and only his show when he has no smoke.

Last edited: May 20, 2014
  10. breezesfan

breezesfan Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lots of people do not like Hedo II's or Grand Lido Negril's main dining area. Its "open air". It has a roof, but no walls. Its was great in Dec, but in April and May, it gave new meaning to the term "Hot and Bothered". Agree about the effects of the Ganja, Everyone kinda assumes these guys are really mellow and friendly, NOT !!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice