Ttr vs desire vs hedo

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by Andrea&Mario28, May 19, 2014.

1. Andrea&Mario28

Andrea&Mario28 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +349 / 3
    OK so after a long debate and been aver 20 time to cancun 8 TTR and 16 Desire. We have made the choice to go to Hedo II for the first time

So now we are reaching out to the cancuncare friends that has been that can give us 2 cents.

2. Spyre

Spyre Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hedo is running a promotion right now, free bottle of Geritol with every booking!

3. Spyre

Spyre Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Also, read page 2 of the Grand Oasis Viva to Close thread a few posts down on the page. Some good comments on it there.

4. Andrea&Mario28

Ratings:
    +349 / 3
    we are booked thru alpharooms alreay think we got an amazing deal

5. IDareU

IDareU Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 1
    Hedo - Not Even Once!

What a mixed bag of reviews, we have some friends who are in their early 60's that love the place but we just can not get past the difficult travel situation from the west coast, the 90-minute bus ride, and the lack of amenities.

Even the resort photos just look bad and you know the resorts never look as good as the pics.

We're stick with Original Resorts for now and not risking $3K on a bad vacation.

6. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    Hedo? Honestly, wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. That much $$$ and not even guaranteed hot water, never mind about the food.....(reports from friends whose judgement we trust).
    Desire or TTR please.

7. breezesfan

breezesfan Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am amazed that Alpharooms booking are honored in Jamaica. Never heard of anyone using it there, unless you are from the UK. I asked a couple of years ago on the Dennyp forum and was told it was not allowed. Maybe things have changed.

Make sure the "WE" is aware of what "SHE" is getting into. Hedos nude pool is 1/2 the size of TTRs sexy pool. Anytime after 3 pm, there will be at least 3 couples have S** in public, Also have seen a gal give everyone at the swimup bar a b*. My wife is a school teacher and gets drug tested often, she DID NOT care for all of the public Ganja smoking.

OKAY,OKAY, Maybe I could get used to it, but my wife was totally grossed out.
    The Piano Bar was fun. always some buck naked gal from Ga, Al, or MS trying to sing "Stand by your man".

When you go, you can take JTL (Jamaican tours Limited). They will make at least 4 stops prior to Hedo. We always used Joe Cool Taxi!!! He is the BEST !! VERY safe and funny guy

8. breezesfan

breezesfan Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    On second thought, If you have been to TTR and Desire that many times, I think you should go for it. However, I would definetly post on Dennyp and ask about Alpharooms. I know in the past, Hedo would NOT honor the reservation and required the guest to pay extra. AND MBJ AIN'T CUN !!!

9. Andrea&Mario28

Ratings:
    +349 / 3
    ok now now im trippin out no bookings from alpharooms at jamaica let me double check on that.

we just want to get it out of the way and say we been we are also going back to TTR & Desire in October of this yr

10. Matt_Diana

Matt_Diana Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Judging by the pics of Hedo at the price they charge I'm shocked anyone would go. I get they offer a "special" product but man you sure pay for it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice