For those switching reservations to TTR...

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by cancunfirsts, May 6, 2014.

1. IDareU

IDareU Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 1

Temptation room is beach-front. A fair upgrade per night is $75-100. The big bath tub is in the room. It's a long walk from your room as these are on the far end of the property overlooking the jet-ski rental area.

Jacuzzi rooms are all first floor room surrounding the quiet pool - the big bath tub is on the patio. People like them for there location as you know ehre your room will be and its quieter in that section. $50/night is a fair upgrade price.

These are not hot-tubs, they are a big bath tub. You fill it with hot water and there are a few jets.

Watersports - pretty much like every resort in Cancun they have Hobie cats, paddleboards, some single & double kayaks.

You can upgrade your room upon check-in if you are going during a period of time that is not sold out - sold out times are April, first two weeks of May. Halloween and a few weeks in Jan/Feb/March.

2. cancunfirsts

cancunfirsts Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh boy! Looks like the wife booked us for late September. Time to move over to the TTR forum and make some friends who will scare her. Someone please come up to her and harass her as a special welcome (for my enjoyment hopefully a female). Just a heads up... she's 30 and hot, with an A+ rack. And yes, I'm gonna get an earful for this post :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

3. JCinTX

JCinTX Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree... you can definitely go balls out or chill... or find a happy medium. Easy to do. Hell you can do all 3 on the same trip.

4. Mark and Staci

Mark and Staci I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,891 / 4
    We've been to TTR the last 4 years, and we love it and will be back in July. However, I do believe the "nonstop 24/7 party til you drop", is a little over-hyped.

5. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Depends on what group you are with and week.

6. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    I can verify this quite well based on this years trip. Just a little background, I was there this year from April 3 to 25. And as always I had a great time.

At the start of the month the general energy was less than I was used to. Not bad at all, but the group that was there in general wasn't as hard partying as I've seen in the past. As the month moved on towards the end the people coming in were more of a party crowd. Honestly in April if you want a more intense party come during the last 10 days to a week of the month. If you don't want as hard of a party come earlier.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice