Trip Review May 2 - 10th

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by esparamedic12, May 14, 2014.

1. esparamedic12

esparamedic12 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is my trip review... first and foremost the Hubs and I had a Great time!!!!
    -We arrived on friday, with no issues, I had sent Valentina an email a week before arrival, so when we went to check in at the front desk, we were taken to the VIP lounge, Which the girls there were very nice and polite, We also meant Valentina, and she was very warm and welcoming.
    -As requested we got the balcony room, which was nice. King size bed, TV, big shower (with HOT water).. no it was not the WHITE HOUSE, but good enough for me to do what was needed in the room!!! :)
    --THE Beach was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! We sat on the beach every morning, and in the late afternoon hit the pool, (that was our daily routine)
    --The main pool was nice, except for the fact that the pool bar closed way to early, I have no complaints.
    -The Entertainment Staff... I give Sarah 69, Adrian, and my Man Benny a big high Five!!! they are awesome.. My husband played volley ball with the everyday we were there.. Could they do more, sure they could. Entertainment all day long to some would be nice, but for me, what they did do, (during the day, was good for me).
    -We ate at every Restaurant at the Hotel.. We did NOT have a Bad meal at either place. (the only thing we didnt ever go to was the lunch buffet, so really cant give my opinions on that), the breakfast buffet was pretty good.
    -Now for the lines, Here is my opinion on that.. Yes there were lines for some places and bars, BUT come on peeps... you have a few thousand people, there What do you expect!!!! nough Said!!!
    -The Pirate Kinky Boat, to me was a NO Bueno, did not have fun, and would not do that again
    -The Boobs Cruise... we we went, and yes we Had a Great time!!!

-Could Viva do anything better, sure they could. Was it the best place we have ever stayed, NO... Would we go back -- Yes we would. We Meant Some Awesome People from all over!!! Would We hang out with them again, ABSOLUTELY!!!!

I hope this helps those that are going, if you want to know anything else, please ask. and for those that are going.. Please tell "Benny" HI from us:daveandmo:

2. esparamedic12

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OH still waiting to see the group Picture from the Boobs Cruise on May 7th!!!! :)

3. Kim n Dave

Kim n Dave Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Benny and Adrian were awesome! At one point they were walking around the pool in the masks I brought to wear in the club. I have a couple good pics of them if you're interested....lmk.

4. bryane40

bryane40 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you for posting a TR. Its great you had a good time. Can you explain why the pirate cruise was a bust. We are heading down there this week end and appreciate you giving a TR even though the place is closing, its nice to know the staff is still trying.

5. esparamedic12

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Kim and Dave, sure I would love to see the pictures of Benny and Adrian, thanks for sharing

6. esparamedic12

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There is nothing Kinky about that cruise, its just dancing.. which is not why I didnt like it..they played the same music over and over again... got old after a while. I love to dance, and have fun, but I was bored..

The staff were great and I think they are gonna do their job, until the last day.. I think we are all hoping that they dont turn it into a family resort, that would suck!!!

7. Kim n Dave

Kim n Dave Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I posted the same thing about the Kinky Pirate Cruise yesterday....nothing kinky. And only a couple of adult-only moments...mainly the fake orgasm contest and maybe the dance/strip shows toward the end. The dancing was fine, but yes, felt like it was that same upbeat techno/house music mix for 3 straight hours.....we were ready to leave about an hour before we actually did. Here's one other point we didn't like, the sandwiches they have out were kinda gross. I think they were tuna, some sort of ham n cheese (maybe?) and some kinda beef sandwich. We took a bite of each and pitched them in the trash. A guy on our bus back offered the driver $100 to stop at McDonald's on the way back but he didn't stop....lol.

8. esparamedic12

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well damn, atleast you got offered sandwiches I never saw those!!!!.. oh I see you had the fake orgasm show too.. and if you had the same girl doing the striping she couldnt dance, but she did do a good job of striping (as my hubby said!!! LOL)

9. Mike and Ang

Mike and Ang Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0
    Thanks for the trip report...the reports are still important as the resort is not closed and we want to know what to expect. Was there any Theme Night schedule/participation?

10. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    Good trip report, not Sure if you heard while you were there. GOV sold out the place to Dreams family resorts. No more adult themes come sept. Which sucks they Did not try hard enough with the adult theme. Nice seeing you on the 7th Boobs Cruise Which was a wild one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice