We Need A Desire Section

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by Guest, May 6, 2014.

1. Escalade

Escalade Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Desire RM and Pearl need to stay amazing. If you've been there you will understand, it's not a frat party, don't bring it to those level's. Each resort is unique in it's own right. Hopefully the prices will keep the riff raff away.

2. SoCalBeachLovers

SoCalBeachLovers Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +150 / 0
    Agree with JenNRich, Pearl is our fave also. Desire Riviera Maya does not have a swim-up bar and the hot tub is not nearly as nice as Pearl's. We are going back there for 4 days before we come back to TTR in July, really looking forward to that trip.

3. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    You have been gone too long. That is Becca posting. Come on, pay attention. lol

I think we both are very excited for our approaching trips :)

edit: she beat me to it :)

4. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    We love Desire & Pearl, heading back to Desire in September. Luxury, fab rooms, great food, terrific service, yes. TTR they are not, a whole different kind of crazy! What specifically do you want to know?
    :daisy:

5. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    YET! Watch out for the renovations.....

6. Escalade

Escalade Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You wont get too many TR's from those resorts. TA is prob best bet for anonymous info. We who go there don't share too much nor brag about it with photo's etc. Firstly there are no photo's like you see here from the public places filled with people. That's a no-no. We treat the resort like our bank account, valuable to you but you don't tell anyone the details. Go and experience it, you'll understand.

7. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Sorry, am having fun here and nothing can make me frown when I am 4 days from Cancun, but....another one of those posts where people think they own the resort and determine the rules and how people should act. We can and will have fun without bringing it to a frat level party. AND personally I like both the riff raff AND the refined intelligent folks like yourself. :) Variety is the spice of life!

8. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    This I definitely get. I have a feeling my Desire trip report may have to be filled a little more with hidden meaning and little less direct. Pics will just have to be of the private spots like the room. Or the jacuzzi when unoccupied in the morning.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's fine I definitely understand and don't want details that anybody doesn't want to share. I am just looking for something that could remain anonymous. Did security stop people from going at it at night? What did you observe there that you may not have at a normal resort or TTR- Stuff like that.

I can definitely understand wanting to keep it nice- but you can also have a blast without making it a frat party :)

10. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    Hun, if you are at the jacuzzi, or in the playroom, you can "go at it" as much as you like!
    :daisy:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice