We Need A Desire Section

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by Guest, May 6, 2014.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wanting hear some fun trip reports on Desire RM and Desire Pearl :musik026:

Anybody? Anybody? Bueller?

2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    We arrive Saturday. Can't wait! What do you want to know? Our reason for jumping out of our normal TTR comfort zone is we hope for nicer food, rooms, beach and are looking forward to the hot tub. But hopefully still have some of the party and the type of people we love at TTR. We will see. We are pretty good at creating our own party if it is too slow (main concern) so we welcome the challenge.

3. Deleted member 22979

Deleted member 22979 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Quit being a bitch Kyle. I've already told you what to expect lol! Hope to get the bump and see you Saturday.

4. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    You better hope you don't get bumped. I don't know if you can hang with us longer than 1 day lol.

Plus I dont trust your judgement. You did say some quiet elegance is ok every once in a while. I have 3 kids and work 60-70 hours a week. I am definitely going to party like a rock star :) I am going to text you a picture of my suitcase now to prove it. lol

5. Deleted member 22979

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How dare you not trust my judgement. Poor decisions keep me young.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Kyle, we anxiously await your trip report! Feel free to put it here since there is not a Desire area on this board- I can't wait to read it.

That is exactly what we are looking for too!! We would like better accommodations and better food- with some of the party sexy atmosphere...

We have a one-year-old and both work full-time, it would be nice to feel a little luxury when we get away on vacation.

We are particularly interested in hearing about any of the fun/"naughty" goings on during the day and what kind of stuff happens at night/entertainment/how late are the bars open, etc. how good are the late night snacks? How far can you push the envelope with PDA?

It's close to 2x the cost- we don't mind paying more for nicer, we just want to make sure it's justified. ;)

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gogo- I know you his have been there a few times- care to elaborate? :daisy:

8. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I will do both. Desire 1st, then here as I don't want to disrespect the Desire Forum. It would be nice if they had a bigger group there. Sometimes it takes days to get a question answered there vs minutes here :) But it is definitely growing.

We have a 8, 6 and 2 year old. All little ladies. Now you know why my trip reports are full of drama. I am surrounded by it daily. lol Re the luxury point yeah agree. To be honest I don't think I could be happier than TTR but we will see. But I know Jen will appreciate the luxury of Pearl a lot.

9. Deleted member 22979

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tim. Pearl is amazing. We abandoned Kyle last year and spent 4 days there. He's still a little bitter. Hopefully his trip report starts out he was surprised to find us there when he checked in this time.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lol!! Sounds like you need to get away more than we do! Is that board owned by the same people/Steve? Tim is fine going to a less nice resort too, but even TTR needs a little work and he is the first to admit it. I guess I have been lucky and only been to nicer resorts so to me TTR was on the low-end. Not complaining though, as we paid much less than usual and it was still a blast!
    Sounds good! So if I understand you correctly- you jut volunteered to write make a trip report too? LOL :) Becca

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice