Just Back...

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by yvr1, Apr 12, 2014.

1. 2@69

2@69 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am looking forward to your other comments. We will arrive on the 22nd. Did you do the Pirates cruise.

2. urbancouple

urbancouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are going next week. Thanks for your positive review, maybe we will have a good time, after all.

3. tanyaandshawn

tanyaandshawn Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 1
    Prtysmile30 You can go to "new posts" and click on may roll call but it looks like it is only up dated once a month.
    I listed my dates that we will be there and has still not been added to roll call..

4. JimCarrie

JimCarrie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    ...Y'all betta' get yer GOV training schedule started ASAP... 'til then, it's sleep in the Sun, and mayhem by moonlite! C U there...

5. StewKris2000

StewKris2000 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can't wait for your TR. But be warned: there is a TTR guru who basically trolls the GOV forums and will tell you that you couldn't possibly have had a good time at GOV because it was not 'Mecca." He will look down upon you as a simple, not-as-experienced or savvy enough person to see that the great time that you had was flawed. He basically fans the flames of anything negative stated about GOV, even though he hasn't been there other than on a quick tour, where he was 'disrespected.' This person's only contribution is to make me think twice about wanting to visit his 'Mecca.'

6. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0

bahaaaa to funny !!!! [jeff]

7. crissynchris

crissynchris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    LOL! I sooooo want to lay the savvy troll out but I just don't care enough to engage it. We had an absolute blast and tons more fun than 3 trips to TTR. Ah, welll......

8. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Well y'know where to find me tuff guy.
    Same weeks every year.
    Name is on the shirt on the back of the chair.

9. StewKris2000

StewKris2000 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wait, are you saying that the guy he's talking about is you?? Why would you think that? Oh, I see: You are the only asshat that posts BS like that. But here's the thing: Most people with a pulse see through your BS. Don't pretend to be an internet tough guy and then stay totally anonymous on this site. Most people call that a TROLL. Which is what I have pegged you as. You offer nothing here. And I just read your last reply on the TTR forum. You basically called out someone who wanted to discuss the BS that is reserving seats at TTR. What do you hope to accomplish here? I'm new here, but I think I have WAY more constructive opinion pieces than you have. I think some would agree. Here's the silly thing about this: this isn't a site where shit-talking and looking down on people is accepted, and I'm sure Steve would agree. All of your points here on this site plus $1.00 will get you nothing more than a cup of coffee. Do your thing to help people without obvious snarky BS. Have fun with this. That's what I think people come here for. Yes, I'm calling you out, Marshe.

10. javacouple

javacouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 0
    Just got back tonight and we have to say........we loved it at GOV. Met so many great and crazy fun people. We are planning to write a quick review over the next little while, but we would recommend you try it out!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice