GOV Groupon?

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by Guest, Mar 31, 2014.

1. mnjvegas

mnjvegas Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Awesome we will be there december 2-10..we should start the december whos going thread!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was thinking that but then I thought it was jumping the gun! Lol

3. 2@69

2@69 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It comes up for auction a lot. It was cheaper than that.

4. mnjvegas

mnjvegas Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Yeah I added all their fees with that. The auction usually goes for 10 each usd..then you have to add 98 for two people and a 20 dollar service charge. Comes to about 118/night which is a smoking deal. Weve used them several times and never had any issues.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is at Skyauction?

6. Beachaholic

Beachaholic Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I noticed that on skyauction. Thanks! Luckily we have a refundable reservation. My only concern is that we are going in September during hurricane season. So we want to leave the option on the table to cancel if we need to. The "just in case" factor. Chances are weather will be okay. But being from Florida I know anything could happen. :) You can't cancel with skyauction from what I understand. But at that low rate it might be worth the risk of losing the money should the trip get cancelled. Do you know what kind of room you get for that rate? I think it said standard. So right now those are the older rooms, right? Then there's the risk of not getting a remodeled room to upgrade to. So many different scenarios. :) Thanks for all your input. You guys are great!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice