Room options?

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by theroops, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Do you guys have any plans to make room upgrades available for reservations online? I would hate to book my trip we'll in advance only to arrive and find out I'm stuck in a basic room. :)

2. Beachaholic

Beachaholic Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    TimBeck2, I have the same question. We booked a Spice room for $268 a night. The standard room is $215 a night. But from what everyone is saying it's about $23 a night to upgrade to a spice once you get there. So we were stuck deciding to pay $53 a night more when we booked online or only $23 a night when we get there. But I worried about the exact same thing. I'd really like to be in a remodeled room for sure. Heck, I will probably want to upgrade even farther when I get there. But who knows what will be available. We aren't going until September and the price seems kinda high from what others are saying so I'm hoping they might come down and we can get a cheaper rate.

3. Adriana GOV RP

Adriana GOV RP Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For now we don't have any plans to make room upgrades available for reservations online. We have few Seduction and Sian Ka'an Suites so it's difficult to have availability for everyone.

4. hotbath1962

hotbath1962 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Booking online

Hi

The pictures on Steve's link don't seem to be live at the moment. The UK travel agent I'm looking at is quoting on Flirt, Seduction and Spice rooms. Flirt is cheapest but the other two are the same price. What's the difference between each room? Do any have a balcony?

Thanks!

5. Adriana GOV RP

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Flirt rooms are the standard ones, some are remodeled and some are not but we are in the process of renovating all of them. Spice are the new remodeled rooms and Seduction and Sian Ka'an are both Suites, also remodeled.

Not all rooms have balcony, but some Spice and Flirt rooms have. You can request one upon check-in, it's subject to availability and has an extra charge of $262 MXN per night.

All of them have the basic amenities in the room: A/C, TV, minibar, hairdryer, coffee maker, alarm clock, etc. The difference is that Sian Ka'an & Seduction Suites have a bigger TV, ipod charger, jacuzzi and welcome bottle. Sian Ka'an also offer special bvlgary amenities & slippers, private area, umbrella and iron & ironing board.

You can see some pictures of each rooms at our FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/OasisViva and you can also send us an inbox if you have any other questions I can help you with.

6. Beachaholic

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Adriana, we just booked a spice room online. Do we still have to pay extra when we get there to have a balcony if one is available?

7. Adriana GOV RP

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, the balcony has an extra charge of $262 MXN per night.

8. Beachaholic

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Adriana, We would like to upgrade to a Sian Ka'an (if one is available) when we get there. We already have a Spice room booked. How much will it be to upgrade? Thank you.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice