List of Adult Only / Topless resorts in Cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by SNHcouple, Feb 25, 2014.

1. SNHcouple

SNHcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    easy enough to find adult/couple only resorts, so to say but is there a list of hotels where Erin can go topless by the pool? (exclude TTR & GOV, we want the bug beach this July) We know topless on beach is easy enough most everywhere.
    thanks

2. fitmaria

fitmaria Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    The excellence resorts allow topless at pool but you will be in the vast minority. No other resort does. All allow at beach and again you will be in the vast minority.For an upscale CO (not nude) where topless is very common, look into Desire Pearl. Very relaxing. Common for people to wear suits or not wear suits or just be topless. All the above are not an issue.
    We are not aware of a more upscale topless/CO resort outside of Europe.

3. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Golden Parnassus does and I not sure that being toplesso on the beach in cancun is that easy either at other resorts but I'm no expert.. we liked GP but while it is aloud at the pool not many go topless..;(

oh and has an amazing beach.

4. lt4vet

lt4vet Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 2
    Stayed at Riu Palace Las Americas last July and every day there were acouple of women topless at the pools

5. JEN-ERIC

JEN-ERIC Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +464 / 0
    Excellence allows topless at the pools? We were there for a week and thought we were getting away with something being topless in the pools

6. fitmaria

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Actually, we are not sure of their official policy, however, each day at Excellence PM 1-3 topless women at the pool. No one cared but we were also discrete and very much in the minority. No one swam in the pool or walked around topless on the pool deck.

7. Mike and Ang

Mike and Ang Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0
    Chris and Erin,

I have the same question...but did not see much in the way of a good option here. Did you find anything elsewhere you can recommend? Desire Pearl was mentioned by a travel agent...but we are not swingers. Temptations seems like it might be an option, but maybe a little too spring break like. We like to party, but we are 36 and 43...so not wanting to be drunk every day. Prefer to enjoy and remember the trip.

8. fitmaria

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    We agree that there is no good option other than Temptation, Desire RM, and Desire Pearl in Mexico for toplessness at pools.
    We have gone to Pearl and Temptation. Swingers are at both but we wouldn't let that be a determining factor at all.
    One difference of the Desires and Temptation that isn't always brought up is no cameras at the Desires.

9. Little Rain

Little Rain Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have been to the Golden and been topless at both the pool and beach. The Tiki bar on the beach is fun any time and where people hang out at night. It's not as much a party atmosphere as TTR but you may really like it. The beach is amazing-I walked 3 miles every day including down to the sister hotel, had a drink and returned to GP. I did not feel safe walking the beach last time at TTR. I enjoy the food better at GP but TTR may be a little more friendly. I just introduced myself at GP and made my own fun.

10. Rob&gf

Rob&gf Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    FitMaria, we are planning 2 try one of the Desires next year. I see you wrote about no cameras at both resorts. What if you just wanna take pictures of your partner or as a couple. Would that be ok?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice