Ask The GOV Management Here

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by Steve, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Blackcoupleindc

Blackcoupleindc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Actually Steve we posted this exact issue in our trip report.

2. A_oasisRP

A_oasisRP Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello Guys,
    My name is Arleth and I will be helping Valentina and Adriana with all your questions about our hotel. Please feel free to ask and I'll be glad to help as much as I can.
    Regards

3. jandpyoung

jandpyoung Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I posted this question elsewhere but never had it answered...
    I need some clarification on some things I am reading. We booked a standard room April 2-8th based on the pictures of rooms that were posted to CCC. Now reading, I am understanding that to get a balcony it is an additional $20 per night = $120. Then I am also understanding that if we want a room anything like the pictures posted ( a remodeled room) we have to upgrade to a 'Spice' room which is an additional $23 a night = $138. Then there is the safe charge $6x 6= $36. And because our flight doesnt leave until 5pm we will have to pay an additional $24 or sit in front of the hotel for 3 hours waiting for our transportation to arrive... So that is $318 additional to what I thought our vacation was going to cost. Is this correct or am I misunderstanding something? I just want clarification please and hope I misread some things....

4. A_oasisRP

A_oasisRP Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

We are currently working on establish an strict policy that specifies *NO PICTURES OR VIDEOS ALLOWED TO A THIRD PARTIES *. Security will be around the pool areas in order to reinforce your privacy and comfort.

5. somebeachsomewhere

somebeachsomewhere Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 0
    Adriana/Valentina
    Just chatting about this on another thread............would GOV consider allowing outgoing CCC members to store or leave small beach or pool items for incoming CCC members to use? Say someone bought a couple beach chairs or pool floaties and wanted to leave them for other CCC members to enjoy........would that be possible? Would there be a small storage area that GOV could dedicate for something like this?

6. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    You mean blow up dolls ?

7. Brian & Audrey

Brian & Audrey Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +116 / 0
    Question because I'm a little confused. So when we booked off Orbitz the pictures of the rooms looked really nice. Now reading the forum it sounds like unless you upgrade you are going to get a ugly outdated room. We wont be in the room much but I am envisioning a motel 6 roach motel? And I hope that is not the case, I feel like they should not have posted only pictures of the already upgraded rooms its kind of misleading. I booked before all the reviews and thought I would be getting a room like in the pictures! Whats the deal with the rooms?

8. Adriana GOV RP

Adriana GOV RP Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Hi, you can upgrade to Spice to get a remodeled room only if you booked a Flirt category. If your flight leaves late, you can either extend your check-out until 4 pm or 6 pm and have your room available until that time, or you could also choose to stay without the room and just using our facilities and some of our restaurants. Both options have an extra charge and you choose what is most convenient to you.

9. Adriana GOV RP

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have 4 types of rooms, the remodeled ones are the Spice, Seduction and Sian Ka'an category. Our Flirt category are the only ones not remodeled yet but we are working on it. We are currently remodeling several of them at the same time and once we finish those, we will start with several more. We can't change all of them at once because we need to have enough rooms available for all of our guests.

10. Adriana GOV RP

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, for now we don't have enough space to store anything, but depending on the size of the object we could make an exception. We would have to decide when you get to the hotel and we can't make any promises or guarantees.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice