Is Temptation a good choice for singles or mostly couples ?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Dave2922, Nov 1, 2013.

1. tere

tere Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Take a deep breath, Soldier...

I am a single lady and have been to Temptations many times now(6 or more), always alone. I think it is a great place for mature singles..not gangs of 20 somethings though. I think there are other resorts that would appeal to the younger crowd(under 30).
    I do think that it is entirely possible for Dave to have a great time and maybe find a little vacation romance. When are you going, Dave? I may need to plan my next trip!:icon_biggrin:

2. Dave2922

Dave2922 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i am checking with work for available weeks off end of nov to dec ..i want to get away before xmas . i hate to travel solo never done it really but its a new life now and my friends are too wishy washy about going lol ...

3. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    TTR is a good time........we think the food is pretty good unless you are really picky..............as a resort..........we think TTR is really run down. Hopefully they'll pick things up a bit! As far as we're concerned........Steve's boobs cruises are the best part of the week at TTR!

4. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    Perfect time to go, check out the Chaos Crewe threads, plenty of singles go then, and we're all a pretty friendly bunch anyway. If I ever had to travel solo, this is where I'd come. Just do it!
    :daisy:

5. soldier4402

soldier4402 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0

Im not pegging him as anything just trying to fill him on what his options are and what he can do. I dont know the guy or even what his priorites are.

All I have heard is I am single and wishing to meet single women in their 40's on vacation, and as I stated and asked is that High priority, is that for a hook up, is that for companionship or a mixture of both.

And I have responded saying that if you main goal or high priority on a trip like this is to meet single women to hook up with(which by the way is not a good or bad thing and I dont care) TTR is probably not the place for it. Could you do those things sure, but I would say the chances are slim in that happening. Now if you are a single looking to have a descent time, meet some people, and along the way you meet a single women and hit things off, then so be it.

Lets not look through Boob colored glasses when we are talking about TTR as its no the best resort for everything.

6. ibizasue

ibizasue I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    WELCOME Dave, as previously mentioned, I help to organize the chaos crewe, we are a group of singles and couple who head down the last week of november and first 2 weeks of december,you would be most welcome to join us xxx like yourself we were all solo newbies once and through the help of these forums are now all great holiday buddys..:ernaehrung005:

7. ibizasue

ibizasue I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    hi there

are you coming down to play this year xxxxx:daveandmo:

8. justi!

justi! Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm coming down with three late 30's single ladies the end of November 22nd to be exact! You'll have a blast if your married or single with us :daveandmo::daveandmo:

9. Captain Blue Eyes

Captain Blue Eyes I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +419 / 0
    Exactly! I think that's how most of us single repeaters think!!

10. BeatleBarley

BeatleBarley Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's unlikely that I'll make it down in December, unfortunately.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice