Is Temptation a good choice for singles or mostly couples ?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Dave2922, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Captain Blue Eyes

Captain Blue Eyes I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +419 / 0
    Sorry to hear about your scuba issues, that's tough. In the hotel zone Cancun, there would be few resorts where snorkeling would be good right at the resort. Down on the Riviera Maya, there are a few though. I could be wrong but that has been my experience. The Boobs Cruise you may read about on this forum stops for some snorkeling out towards Isla Mujeres and other excursions are available.

2. Dave2922

Dave2922 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the Boobs Cruise looks like a riot ! i had some interesting experiences on cruises before including a night cruise in venezuela where we went for a swim at night , wasnt a great idea after drinking all day lol

3. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Welcome Dave!! :aktion069: TTR is an Awesome resort!! Been there there 7 times as a single!! Had tons of FUN with the people I have met both single and couples!! If U " RESPECT " the females at TTR...U will have an great time!! The resort goes to a club each night..Runs about $45/50. They get U down there..U get ur own way home! But the night life at TTR is Awesome! There is a guy named Boris at the sports pool each morning..He will take U out scuba diving if U like at a price!! Yes ..the BOOB Cruise is a BLAST@!!! :xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs:

4. dogface2104

dogface2104 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    you can always do a day trip over to Isla Mujeres and get some snorkeling in. deff make some friends on here before you go that way you can start too party as soon as you get thier.

5. Dave2922

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks everyone seems i joined the right site for info and some friendly people :)
    hope i can make it happen soon ...i need a vacay for sure ...

6. Lenni & Jodie

Lenni & Jodie The Unicorn Hunters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Mississauga Rocks Buwa

7. soldier4402

soldier4402 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0
    If I were you I would look at Hedonism which in Jamaica. Its all adult and is considered a life style resort or a in your face sexuality resort, which I don't if you want that or not.

I really think you would have to look at how much meeting a women on a trip is important to you or on your list of priorities, whether just be for companionship or get some. As I said I think TTR your chances are going to be really low and chances are probably against you.

You definitely would want to stay away from Sandals, as that's really a couples resorts.

One thing to maybe google or look up is singles cruises, companies will book hundreds of singles that go on a cruise, and I think I have heard of the same thing for all inclusives.

Another option is to watch this site and the stickies and maybe you can meet a few women before you leave.

8. Mexicotraveler

Mexicotraveler Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow Soldier you are even freaking me out. The guy did not say anything about being wild and crazy trying to hook up every hour, he just asked a very thoughtful question. You have pegged him as a douche bag/slut without any reason. I have reread all of the posts and I am not getting the same vibe, except that you have some issues. Relax

9. Dave2922

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ive been to sandals when i was married and enjoyed it but thats what i am trying to avoid as a single guy i just dont want to feel like a 5th wheel at a resort so its more fun for me to have other singles around as well . its not all about hooking up for me just want to have a relaxing fun time . no worries thanks to everyone for the input. already met some nice people on here . cheers

10. BeatleBarley

BeatleBarley Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'd say TTR is a great place for open minded singles to go if they want to have a fun and relaxing resort vacation. Be respectful of others and friendly and by and large everyone will react positively to you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice