Newbie Trip report for Newbies.

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by soldier4402, Oct 28, 2013.

1. LT & Jenn

LT & Jenn Princess of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    AWESOME trip report! Glad you had a great time :)

2. KelJim

KelJim Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 0
    Thanks so much for this report :)

3. bullet

bullet Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    That's funny...I never thought about it but I never take the mugs out at night. Taking them to dinner doesn't seem right and I would imagine I would lose them at patyo's at some point so never even think about going to room and getting them. But, I hate the long lines at nice shoes and when patyo's is packed. I'm thinking red solo cups may be the play here. Take one each night you go out to nice shoes or patyo's if you remember.

4. KelJim

KelJim Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 0
    good idea for the solo cups, we'll try to fit in as many as we can after we pack so we can share ;)

5. soldier4402

soldier4402 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0
    Another word of advice if you do decide to go into town, bars etc. Dont attempt the walk, we didnt do it but knew some that did and on our way out to the airport its quite the walk.

6. hot_2_trot

hot_2_trot Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wing-wife! hahahaha!! Love it, Dave!! :aktion033:

7. rocket750

rocket750 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A+ Report

One of the better reviews/reports we have read. Thanks for taking the time to share.

8. Captain Blue Eyes

Captain Blue Eyes I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +419 / 0
    I have to concur, a great trip report!

The single traveller thing is always something that crops up. I totally get your perception of the single guy as a fish out of water type. I think that was probably me on my first trip. The great thing for me was, the more times I went, the more people I knew, the more I was relaxed and fit in. I have always been respectful and never went there to specifically hook up with anyone.

Single women are generally more welcome as they tend to be less likely to drink too much and hit on married men (or women) but not always.

I appreciate your perspective and it's a very fair view of the singles at TTR.

Hopefully we can share a laugh and a drink at the sexy pool one trip!

9. soldier4402

soldier4402 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0

Thanks your understanding, and no way was I demeaning singles at all. Just in honesty singles were the super minority at the resort and if your goal is to hook up I think you will be disapointed as the odds are not impossible but against you. Personally a trip like this as a single wouldnt interest me, Id be more of the hunting or skiing type, lol. But to each his own and whatever you enjoy.

Just in our experience from people watching and meeting people we saw maybe ten singles there of which like I said we kind of had push away a few as they were coming down with some borderline doush, but nothing got ugly and definitely did not sway my opinion on singles as I see that back home as well.

10. teahlodd

teahlodd Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awesome review and very timely, my girlfriend and I are planning our first trip. Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice