Is Temptation a good choice for singles or mostly couples ?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Dave2922, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Dave2922

Dave2922 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I everyone i am new here ,
    I am looking to go away soon either solo or with a buddy. we are both single and looking to mingle and meet single women in their 40's...with a nice beach and snorkelling and good food clean etc...is this the best choice or are there others you reccomend ? thanks for any advice
    Dave

2. soldier4402

soldier4402 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0
    http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/temptation-resort-cancun/28240-newbie-trip-report-newbies-2.html

You make check this out.

But to expand if your going to look for single ladies in their 40's I would say your probably going to have a hard time with that here. I would guestimate that 90% or higher of the resort was couples. You wont have a bad time, but personally I dont see this as great singles resort unless you were going with a group. And if your hoping to hop into a life style situation then I dont think your chances would be great here either.

3. Dave2922

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok thanks for the reply what about the location is there bus trips into cancun nightlife etc ?

4. Captain Blue Eyes

Captain Blue Eyes I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +419 / 0
    Dave,

I've been several times as a single and a couple of times with a couple. It's not really a great place to go and hook up if thats what you want. It IS a great place to go and have a great time and meet some wonderful people, both married and single. :mnm:

There are always singles at the resort but some times are better than others. The Chaos Crewe (look for their threads on the forum) have a higher percentage of singles going in late November, early December. :daveandmo:

Regardless of when you go, you'll find you are accepted and will have a great time provided you're friendly and respectful. Single guys who are douches and act like it's a free open market find themselves getting shunned by the group and give singles a bad name.

Also.....the beach is okay....but not so great for snorkling......i've heard some even seem surprised there is a beach. LOL

Good luck with your decision! :aktion025:

5. Christa

Christa Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 1
    The resort is clean, the food is decent to excellent, but the beach is lacking, with no good places to snorkel.

The are lots of single repeaters ( both on and off this site) and we come back time and time again because we love it! Many of them are single women in their 30's, 40's and 50's.

Having a good time at this resort has nothing to do with your marital status, its about your attitude.

Is it mostly couples? Yes it is.
    Will there be a good number of singles there? Yes!

6. prhodes

prhodes Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Can't wait for my first solo trip in December.

7. soldier4402

Ratings:
    +72 / 0

The hotel runs trips just about any night. Talking to the hotel people they said if you wanted to take the bus to the clubs as its cheaper, but reccomended a taxi back.

8. soldier4402

Ratings:
    +72 / 0
    Kind of what I was getting at and well said. Go and have a good time yes, but if one of your top priorities is to hook up then I would say good luck. But you can have fun.

9. hardrocktampa

hardrocktampa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Many of the guys that were traveling together were couples too, TTR is good like that.

10. Dave2922

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok thanks for the info guys , i can go and have a good time anywhere i just havent been to mexico yet. i stayed at a few adults only resorts when i was married and enjoyed it alot more. i have 3 kids and love them but when i get away i dont want kids around. one resort in dominican said adults only but it shared some features and the beach with a family sister resort and it wasnt that great. i want to snorkel cause i cant scuba dive any more i had some problems last time i tried it blood behind my ear drums after the dive i cant equalize the pressure because of sinus problems which is a bummer i loved scuba. anyway thanks ill keep looking into this aprpreciate hearing from more experienced travelers, cheers to you all!
    Dave

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice