Jen&Kyle Octoberbreast 2013 Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jen&Kyle, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Yep that must have been me! I realised the next day that the sandals I had weren't mine although they are almost identical. I had no idea where mine were. Not quite sure how it happened since I didnt go in the hot tub afterwards so not sure why I would have taken mine off :)

Too bad we didnt share this story on the Monday night when we came over as we were carrying your sandals round with us half the night looking to give them back - I thought they were Darin's.

2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I remember now. That was when a group of us post cruise ran naked thru the quad then the lobby and then into the premier checkin area and hopped up on their counter. They were not very happy with us. Maybe that is why they kicked out the Oct 16th boobs cruisers after the cruise (for those not understanding the reference see oct 16th cruise thread) ???

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    LOL, well I definitely wasn't there for that!

4. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Monday oct 7th

Monday had three phases to it... 1) timeshare presentation morning 2) sexy pool party afternoon and 3) little black dress night pool party

I am doing this from the phone so I will have to add the LBD night pics later...

We had to be at the timeshare presentation at 8:30. Logic for scheduling it the day after the cruise is we usually get so intoxicated on the cruise that we pass out early. Well this cruise we got more intoxicated and some how still made it to 2 or 3 am. That didn't make for a good wake up at 8 for the presentation.

We had bfast with our host and tried to wake up. Then we skipped the resort tour stating we had been here 3 times and had seen it all and he was totally fine with it. We then went up to the timeshare room which is located on the 2nd floor kind of above the premier check in area. We made it clear we want to get to the bottom line. I was familiar with others offers and we didn't care too much about the exchange options with rci, sfx, worldperks, etc and that IF we were to buy in it would only because the price was competitive with what I could get regularly via alpharooms, Expedia, etc and the premier perks (listed in our first post of this thread) made it worthwhile paying a portion in advance, the 'buy-in'. I also made it clear that I would not be buying today but would take the info, think it over and maybe buy in may when we return if it made sense.

Of course all of that didn't matter too much. He then spent an hour explaining the exchange programs. I let him go because I wanted to be sure the people who referred us got their $250. At the hour mark I said time to get to the details. And here are the details (i sent this out to a couple people as a lot have asked about it so just going to cut and paste my response)...
    .What they offered after some negotiation was $6000 for 175 nights so that is $34 a night. Then they waived the $99 a year world perks fee and $79 a year RTI fee and the fee for sfx (can't remember what that one was) for 2 years. And we can cancel those programs then if we want. Then it was $399 for a week somewhere else on RTI but I don't think we would do that much if ever. More likely we would just do 7-14 nights a year at TTR.

Of course on top of the $34 there is the ai fee which was $118 or $119, can't remember exactly, for the off season and $150 something I think? For the on season. Of course that can go up annually by that Mexican index you referenced. So at $150something for off season vs $190something for on it is a good deal based on 2014 rates currently, not as good a deal based on 2013 rates.

They said the $6000 buy in was due to a first visit incentive which I hope is just stated to get you to buy in immediately. I don't think I would buy in if it went up to a higher price just because it was the second time I went to the presentation. They stated that price would be $7000. ​

So after all that it took some more time to remind them of what I said when we started. Not buying now. May buy in may. Eventually we got out of there at about the 2 hour 15 mark. End result is the referral was worth dealing with all that. We liked the perks. Especially the better vodka, not having to worry about a seat and lunch poolside.

The afternoon...party time!
    Several of the gang was very hung over. But we rallied and really got going with some pool beer pong. Thanks Darin and Melissa for bringing the floating table! It helped to get on the horse again with some drinking games. Seemed like the entire pool wanted to play. The Octoberbreast craziness returned by about 3pm. Serious distraction tactics were used to try to throw off the team throwing the ping pong balls. The girl girl kissing, the breast licking, the grabbing of privates while shooting, etc all great fun. But then...

mid throw a hand went down the back of my shorts in the water and a finger into where the sun don't shine. What the hell! I don't know where the ball went but I jumped sooo high and just started swimming/running as fast as I could out of there.
    First of all I don't know how she got down there so fast before I could react.
    Secondly, I don't know how the hell she got that finger in there so fast with such good aim.
    And finally I had no idea who the hell was back there initially! Could of been Darin as far as I knew. Ha. Thankfully the culprit was a she but still. And the gang proceeded to remind me of the incident every chance they could for the remainder of the trip once I told them why I was running the hell out of there. Sorry nothing is sacred in this report now that Steve has taken the gloves off lol

More shots in the afternoon. Got some volleyball in too. Rains came too for about 1.5 hours. No big deal. Party died down for a little but then continued back up when they let up. We did Italian for a third time. This time with mark / Sara and Sebastian / Catherine. Good conversation. We learned about the games they play in the Colorado / Wyoming country with quarters and ass cheeks. Mark you will have to tell that story but it was oddly appropriate given the days events.

Monday night is the party by the sports pool. Ok dj. Lots of dancing. Jen loves to dance. We are big EDM fans and had planned to go to coco bongos this night but then we learned coco bongos is not a good place to dance so we started looking for other options online and we kept reading about drink spiking stories on tripadvisor (I know, don't trust trip advisor). But it did result in us skipping the clubs. In May we are going to be more prepared and hit a dance club. If anyone can recommend a dance club with EDM type music that is safe and which nights are good to go it would be greatly appreciated!

So we stayed at LBD night by the sports pool. The ladies looked hot! Will add the pic later tonight. We danced a little while but sadly this was the night where Jen started to feel sick so an uneventful night for us and we called it a night relatively early at 12 something.

5. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    I forgot about the finger. I still can't beleive I made a left handed distracted shot myself.

6. LT & Jenn

LT & Jenn Princess of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Everyone's talking about stuff they lost....if anyone knows where my dignity is, I'm pretty sure I lost it somewhere around the sexy pool.

LT

7. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    No. You made 2 out of 3 shots while making out like a school girl, not looking, and you didn't even realize it. The rest of us were going nuts but you just kept on 'necking'.

8. T&C.

T&C. Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +96 / 0
    Great report guys! Thanks for the insight on the timeshare presentation. Two plus hours still sounds like along time to give up when were on vacation. I, Todd, think I would almost prefer the "finger" than the spiel. Almost.

9. CaptMorgan

CaptMorgan Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0
    Damn. I thought Week 8 was where it's at, but Octoberbreast seems to have us beat in many different areas.

Now, if I could only convince the wife that we needed 2x TTR each year. She blames me for ruining stuff we like by doing it too often, and burning out, but I think TTR just might be different...

10. CaptMorgan

CaptMorgan Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0
    And may I add, this is a damn fine trip report.

Sometimes you get a TR that mentions so many things specific to the trip, that only those there would understand. This one is so well written that I feel like we were part of the party. Except that, we weren't. So sad. Maybe next year!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice