Packing list

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Theoriginalparrotthead, Apr 22, 2008.

1. GSpot69

GSpot69 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 0
    Hope this helps..time for me to start packing...six days can't wait..have to start packing now since I work the weekend and I really don't want to forget something or I just might have an answer for the above question :cheerleaders:

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Quick question in the say of toiletries at TTR now...

I'm fine with generic shampoo and whatever body wash, but do they skimp on it? Meaning if we run out, (I have a lot of hair) would I be hard pressed to get more/am I better off just bringing our own? Is there lotion in the room? Mouthwash?

Do they give you slippers and a robe at this resort?

And someone mentioned a WalMart is nearby? What else is in walking distance from the resort?

3. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    No slippers or robes. Tip the maid and you shouldn't run out of toiletries. Some occasions (not the last trip) there was no shower gel, just soap. I tend to bring a small shower gel and conditioner (sun makes my hair turn to straw!) No mouthwash (just have a peppermint liqueur nightcap!), can't remember about lotion.

:daisy:

4. bullet

bullet Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    FYI - Walmart is not walking distance. Bus or cab. A few people that take USA Transfers to get to TTR from the airport have them stop at walmart.

Packing Tip - if you are getting there early, before 3pm check-in, pack bathing suits in your carry on for a quick change in the lobby bathroom while you wait for your room to be ready. If not, then you will have to sport the topless, jeans, and heels look at the pool....I happen to like that look.

5. redruss7

redruss7 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 1
    CONDOMS i had a poor chap one evening struggling to get some after he had struck lucky

6. redruss7

redruss7 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 1
    Unless your a bareback boy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice