Jen&Kyle Octoberbreast 2013 Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jen&Kyle, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Ok here goes. First some disclaimers...
    - I tend to be long winded so I apologize in advance for how long this is. I think I write so much so I can later remember what happened and I enjoy reading months later to reminisce. I still read the Feb 2010 and April 2013 reports from time to time.
    - It takes me several days to write these things. 3 kids, long days at work does that. And this year I am trying to add pictures. I think I only made it thru 6 of 7 days in the April/May report before just giving up, sorry.
    - Keeping with the rules the pics with be pg to r. No NC-17 or X. Hopefully they will still portray the amazing time that Octoberbreast was.
    - Octoberbreasters I took over 200 pics this trip. I will post the ones not on cancuncare on a share site. I have many of your email addresses. Since I started late tonight I will likely do that tomorrow night. I think Hannah mac may set up a site in the mean time and I will just add to that once she has it setup. Others that have requested the pics, sorry, just for Octoberbreasters. Hopefully this report will give you a feel for the resort and the fun that comes with it with the right group of people. Maybe join us next year. Definitely a group that embodies the TTR philosophy.

Trip Planning
    We knew we wanted to come back in the fall but didnt really know when. The best move we made was getting on cancuncare and seeing when like minded fun people were going. That turned out to be early October. It started small in May and the group grew and grew. We were a good % of the resort as it was only at 60-70% capacity. We were definitely where the party was. All were welcome to join. No clicks here. If we saw you watching we did our best to pull you into the shots. Great group of people.

We visited on a premier member referral. Thanks Chris and Christine! Cost was $144 a night. The best alternative I found was $136 a night, alpharooms. So we were paying $8 a night for the perks. We had to do the timeshare presentation also. I will explain that in detail on the Monday 10/7 report. As for the perks? I got a lot of PMs on this when I posted on the referral thread so here is what we liked...
    • It was nice not having to get up early to get a chair. Chairs were always available on the premier deck which is new between the sexy pool and the beach
    • we liked the premier bar at the sexy pool. never had to wait and they went and got sky vodka when i told them i didnt think absolut was an upgrade lol
    • there are some extra premier only menu choices at the restaurants
    • free wifi
    • you get upgraded to 3000 block or quiet pool with partial (and I mean partial) ocean view.
    • they reserved the cigar bar with a bartender for me. there was a cost. more on that later in the report.
    • best of all they brought you lunch to the sexy pool. You didn't have to leave the action to go to a restaurant.

Another beauty about visiting in October is our flight was $300 instead of the normal $600. We paid $40 for insurance in case of a hurricane but it all worked out.

Day 1 Friday October 4th
    Only 1 flight a day this time of year so we landed on time at 1pm. Bags quick and easy. Green light. Ran the timeshare gauntlet. Out to USA Transfers who was on time and as courteous as ever. Pics of our arrival...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We arrived about 2pm. Checked in at the premier desk. Told them we didnt want to do the tour until Monday morning and they were cool with that. They informed us our room would not be ready until 2:30 so we chatted with the tour people, gave them some background on us. Thought it might get some of the stuff out of the way for Monday. Room was ready at 2:30. They gave us a choice of ground floor in 3000 block looking out at the sexy pool but on the end closest to paty o's with 2 double beds or 1224 2nd floor quiet pool with 'partial ocean view'. I asked them to take us 1224 as we really wanted a king. Well it was not a nice room. In the corner, overlooking that huge balcony but no access to it (unless you hoped the wall). So you were basically looking at concrete. Plus I have been in that corner before and you get a lot of noise from nice shoes. So we went back and asked if they had anything else available in 3000 or 1000 with a king bed. They said no but I could upgrade to a jacuzzi room for $50. I said great but can I see it first. So they took us to it and it was 1116 which is again in that corner close to nice shoes. So we went back and I said I dont mind waiting for one that is further from nice shoes. Damian then said I have a treat for you. I can give you a jacuzzi suite for $50 a night. He took us to 1139 and it was amazing. Perfect view out to the ocean. Jacuzzi is inside and a little smaller than the jacuzzi rooms with them on the balcony but it was newer. Here is a pic of the view from the bed out the balcony... (that truck wasnt always there :) )
    [​IMG]

We then got changed and went to the sexy pool. We got seats on the new premier deck and took some family / cancuncare friendly pics before the craziness started...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here are a couple from the deck behind the new premier bar showing the size of the new seating area for premier...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We then wandered over to the sexy pool and were greeted by many intoxicated Octoberbreasters who did their best to catch us up with several rounds of shots. We then returned the favor and introduced several to the luge shots. Security was a pain in the a$$ this day. They were surrounding the hot tub. Several people got naked so I think that was the cause of them being upset, which makes sense. Break the rules and they come down on you. But they were stopping girl on girl boobie licking. Now that is wrong. So we left the naked people to distract them and went to the other end of the pool to do the luge shots with 4 or 5 couples. Luge shots work as follows...
    the ladies pour the shots off their chest down their bodies while sitting on the side of the pool. The guys then slurp them up from the lower end of the abdomen or even lower if they choose. Good times. Of course then we had to have a round with girls on girls. Who doesnt enjoy a fine wet pussy (wet pussy shot steve, head out of the gutter) when it is one fine lady licking the wet pussy from another fine lady. Good day 1 at the sexy pool.

We then had a nice dinner at Italian. We were able to get a reservation for 2 upon checkin at premier but if you give them $10 they will accommodate your party, whether that means adding more or an entirely new reservation. Seems to work every time for us. Of course it is important to be respectful and discrete about it. So our new friends Travis and Amy, Brent and April, joined us for dinner...Respectful picture...
    [​IMG]
    Party people picture...
    [​IMG]
    Steve. Note that the goodies are covered by a wine glass and a mouth. By the way, what is Travis staring at? lol

Friday night is foam night. I enjoy the foam. It turns the party up a notch. But I dont go in it :) The Dj stunk for my tastes though. Friday night was more of a old fashioned rock and roll / country / pop night. To each their own but not our style of music. Jen is a dancing machine though so we made the most of it with our new friends. Some of the outfits are absolutely insanely HOT. Those have to be saved for the private share site. Here is a group pic with the goodies photo shopped.
    [​IMG]

After white night we all hit the sports pool to skinny dip. No issues with security as long as they didnt see you getting in naked. We brought our own music and drinks. Great first day.

See it takes me a while to write these. I will try day 2 tomorrow night.

2. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Great trip report, thanks for sharing. That sounds like a perfect vacation, and the pictures really add, job well done. :mnm:

3. Sam and Robin

Sam and Robin I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    Cool report, keep it coming. If we could get someone to poke Steve in the eye then he won't see what your posting lol. Luv ya Steve.

4. LT & Jenn

LT & Jenn Princess of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Darn... you left us hangin :(

5. FloridaToCancun

FloridaToCancun (CEO) Chief Executive Octoberbreasters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    With each trip report, I remember more about my time in TTR! Thanks for helping me piece my vacation together!

Brent

6. LT & Jenn

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    I agree Brent!

7. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I totally forgot about that first dinner until I saw the picture. I kind of have hours of time I don't remember and the pics are helping. In this case it was first day curse that caused momentary memory loss. Now I remember that dinner being a great precursor to the crazyness that followed. :). I am going to have trouble finding site appropriate pics for Saturday and Sunday.

8. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    One more shameless plug.., we want to do it again in May. We will be visiting for 7 nights at some point between may 1st and 15th. Likely doing 3 or 4 or 5 days TTR followed by 4 or 3 or 2 days Desire pearl (want to try that out next trip). Let us know if any of you are seriously considering may and we will do our best to align.

9. LT & Jenn

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    We talked about it, but unfortunately it will depend on money and if we can get some time off work :( It's easier for LT to take off, but not for me. And if we do go it will only be for a few days.

10. Partyometer

Partyometer I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
    Great TR Kyle! Love the photos! Much classier than what I had posted! And... Good question... What IS Travis staring at in the party photo?!? Lol! Good people!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice