February 2014 - The official theme nights and party ideas

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Lenni & Jodie, Aug 31, 2013.

1. CaptMorgan

CaptMorgan Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0
    I'm going to throw out Angels/Devils and Doctors/Nurses again. There are tons of cheap, sexy costumes out there that take minimal space in a suitcase, which is a prime concern for us. We would probably skip bulky, suitcase-filling costumes entirely.

2. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    dental floss(string) and duct tape.... make your own coverage kind of thing. lots of colors and you can make as little or as much coverage as you like with minimal packing space. you can even make it on site so you don't have to pack it.

3. TylerandKelly

TylerandKelly Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    If youo come to TTR you better get ready to have a blast... Loving Lenni&Jodies ideas!!! Sorry i feel if you dont like dont participate in theme but go ahead and participate in the TTR theme that night iif you so choose.... As Lenni ans jodie know ans sweetchildomine were game for these bring it on the wilder the funner!!!! you only live once and this will be the best week 8 ever!!! the edible body painting could get really fun..... , edible undies night......hummmm yes, now were talking..... :aktion033:liking the toy night... but a $$$$ figure should maybe applied to keep it fair??? thoughts.... ?????

4. CaptMorgan

Ratings:
    +82 / 0
    I agree, the wilder the more fun, but I will add, the more people that participate, the more fun. Theme nights are decided on consensus (from what I remember from last year). The hotel's theme nights suck (exception: lingerie) and don't get a high participation rate, either.

What it sounds like is we really need an "anything goes" night for some of the way far out there suggestions, so that we can still do them but not exclude the majority who dont want to go that far. Mankini night would be a good example.

Not trying to start an argument, just thinking out loud and excited as hell for this trip!

5. mc&jp

mc&jp Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    TTR here we come

When in Feb are you two going? We are planning on being there the last week in Feb into March.

Theme nights sounds awesome!

mark and Juls

p.s. still trying to get our pics on this site.

6. jon&lynn

jon&lynn Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will be there February 16-23

Jon&lynn

7. Lenni & Jodie

Lenni & Jodie The Unicorn Hunters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
  8. Lenni & Jodie

Lenni & Jodie The Unicorn Hunters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    I think somewhere between $25 to $50 would be a good start for gift exchange this way no one ends up with a dollar store toy lol

9. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    What's the word on Women in Men's dress shirt night? Still a go in most peoples opinion or changing it up this year???

10. CaptMorgan

Ratings:
    +82 / 0
    Women in men's dress shirt night was awesome! There's so much room for expression (or not, if that's your choice) with how much you show. It was one of our favorite nights.

Sadly, my wife's husband did not completely understand the nature of the theme and proceeded to dress her as the ONLY women in a black dress shirt! She felt really out of place, until that second shot, after which everything was perfectly fine!

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice