GP Adult Party Time

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by robndiane, Aug 9, 2013.

1. robndiane

robndiane Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +93 / 0
    Hey everyone,

My wife and I are looking to book a hotel in the Cancun area where there is an adult-only party atmosphere (we don't want jazz music at night or dance instructors teaching people how to waltz), but aren't ready for the Temptations or Desire type of hedonism (ok, I am, but I think the wife needs to be eased into that party scene!). It looks like GP is at that happy medium where there are fun, good looking couples looking to have fun in a charged up atmosphere. Can anybody give us some advice on this or recommend another hotel that would suit our needs?

Thanks!

2. bobandangie

bobandangie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my wife and I split our vacation between temptations and the gp.
    after about 2 hours she said I wish you would have stayed at the other resort
    we thought temptations is a swingers resort but after spending some time there we found out it really wasn't its just a place with great people go to have sexy fun
    we took 5 trips there
    I hope you guys have a good time no matter what you choose but my recommendation would be to go to temptations
    Bob

3. Marc/Reba

Marc/Reba Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Charged atmosphere? I don't know about that aspect. It might depend on the group of people there. Late August is a down time for the resort for numbers. However, if you want to enjoy a nice resort, a nice outdoor bar, and a beautiful beach--GP is a great place to be. Id say its not the party place Temptations is so if it's a party you want I'd look elsewhere than GP.

4. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    Dont waste your money on GP. Temptation is Where the fun is.

5. 808sensation

808sensation Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    from what you want..... GP is not for you.

GP is adult but its no sexy time. No kids, great service and nice beach. thats what GP is.....

ive stayed at both and if my gf was as open, id do temptations all the time.

6. KScpl

KScpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    We are gearing up for our 3rd visit to TTR. We have been to quite a few other
    resorts, adults or couples only, or booking the adult only areas at the bigger
    resorts that allow kids, families, etc.. Been to some awesome places but for
    right now we are enjoying the atmosphere at TTR. It's up to you as to how far
    you want to take things at TTR, no pressure, no expectations. There will be many
    couples just like you there too! If or when you get 'hit-on' by a
    couple/man/woman/dreaded timeshare-vip-premier-sales shark, just take
    it as a compliment and make your own decision.
    Hope your trip goes great wherever you decide to go!

7. Angie22

Angie22 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We had a great time at the GP. I thought they had a lot of adult fun and entertainment. There was some topless women, not too many, but nothing overtly sexual. It was as relaxing or as fun as you wanted it to be. We loved it, have fun!

8. cancun 1982

cancun 1982 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    GP is a great place to go.

9. Lisa and Darrell

Lisa and Darrell Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    We stayed at GP this summer for many of the same reasons you have. Had a great time. It is a wonderful hotel. However, next year we will be at Temptation. One time on the Boobs Cruise helped to convince us lol

The GP is great. There were only about 5 women that went topless at the pool, however, it was not uncomfortable to go topless. I think it all depends on the crowd that is there at the time also. You will have a great time at either resort :)

10. robndiane

robndiane Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +93 / 0
    Its sounds like GP would be a great place to start and then decide whether we want to make the leap to Temptation. I think with some women choosing to go topless (but not a majority), my wife will feel comfortable but not pressured into going along with it. Same thing with the party atmosphere. It seems more rowdy (in a good way) than other adult resorts, Desire and Temptations excluded, but not too crazy.

I'll be booking for sometime next Feb or March -- hope to meet and see many of you there. In the meantime, I'll start looking for some nice string bikini's for the wife to sport.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice