When will Americans Learn?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Lenni & Jodie, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JerseyPhillyScott

JerseyPhillyScott Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am for gun control.. that's why I keep 2 hands on mine when firing. . Criminals wont turn their guns in so I dont.. A crazy man in Cali ran over a bunch of people and killed them .. Should we get rid of cars?

2. mc&jp

mc&jp Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree 100percent! Weapons don't kill. crazy people do! Doesn't everyone have a fork or knife in their kitchen or tools like screwdrivers. Well they can be used as weapons also!! And if I want to eat in the winter guess I need to kill fish and game. And I need a "weapon" to do that. Besides that if I have an intruder enter my home and threatens me I damn will protect my family...period!

3. mc&jp

mc&jp Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you are so naïve! So you think it is ok that criminals have weapons but you don't want to protect you own family?

4. WnC

WnC Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +151 / 0
    wow, this is not a vacation topic, lets discuss the effects of alcohol and wine ...n gun tlak in the pool or at the result..

W

5. JerseyPhillyScott

JerseyPhillyScott Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok folks next up religion and politics. .

6. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    Nah,,, what size of Bubba Mug is best

7. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0

Aw we already did those! We had some beauties before the election and Obamacare got everyone going pretty well also.

Now about the George Zimmerman trial...........

8. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 1
    Does anybody remember the Boston Marathon or 9-11. Do your really thinking taking away guns will stop people from killing each other? And by the way for all of you who believe only the military should have guns. Governments murder more people world wide every year than citizens have murdered since the advent of the gun.

9. GSpot69

GSpot69 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 0
    Wow tough topic. I'm a gun owner, a Soldier and use to be a hunter. I am not afraid to walk the streets at night anywhere in Canada, in the US I definitely have my reservations and avoid doing it or going to some areas. The US gun situation is lost, because of sheer volume of guns that are already out there. The only thing like in Canada that could reduce gun violence is stricter distribution. Only to people who are mentally stable, have a valid hunting license, or belong to a gun club. Restrict large clips and automatic weapons. I don't care if it looks like an assault weapon its when it acts like one, fully auto. Yes it is only a tool but if you can reduce the effectiveness of that tool it definitely helps. When I can unload 100 rnds in less than a min. compared to a 5 rnd magazine and single rate fire there is a lot better chance people will survive and take down the nut no matter what country you live in. I believe in freedom for all and equality for all and fight for that right but there has to be limits and laws that protect people to some degree.
    Again just an opinion and what ever we write here won't change a thing. There are nuts of all shapes sizes and colors all around the world and I plan on letting mine swing around in 29 days in a little place called TTR. LEts change this thread to "should you put sun block on your nutz"?

10. cheifboy

cheifboy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    If your going to roast them I vote yes:blueshock:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice