Mexican Doctors

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by gene37412, Feb 5, 2008.

1. CancunNurse

CancunNurse Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Doctors

Dr. Jose Marroquin did the surgery on my ankle. He was wonderful. If you have a traumatic injury or a fracture, he in the ONLY one I would see! He is located on Av. Nadar....in the little shopping center next to Bisquets. That man really knows his stuff!

2. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For bones, muscular damage and all taht I recomend to my Guru a Sufi Doctor here in Cancun Javier Licona. He is magical.

3. arqONE

arqONE Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not a doctor

I'm sorry to tell you this Ana, but Javier is a very good Physical Therapist, he is not a Doctor.

I lived in Bristol, UK for about a year in 1992 and in the time I was there I had to go to the doctor because of a right hand injury. The Doctor said, If I could move my finger, there should be nothing I should worry about and said that I was fine. Later when I got back I realized the finger was actually broken! and my finger was bent for all of my existance. So my point is that it doesn't matter where the doctor is from, you may have bad doctors everywhere. Here in Mexico there are a lot of fine doctors, even the ones that work on Social Security or Farmacias Similares. They are doctors with lot of experience. They see the double of patients more than a privet doctor does.

4. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    arqONE,

Good info but you replied to a post that was 5 years ago.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice